Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 21:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[HELP NEEDED]- Conquer freezes computer

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP NEEDED]- Conquer freezes computer

So heres the things, everytime i log on conquer, my conquer freezes not 5minutes into the game and soon after my whole computer freezes. However this only happens when i play conquer, and nothing else. I would like to know what my problem might be. As i have already tried reinstalling and repatching my conquer with no avail. Updating my graphics driver also didnt seem to work. thx.

Old 02/09/2010, 18:18   #2

elite*gold: 0
do you use multiclient or any programs?

« SV Download form 9net9.com. | Conqueronline 1.0 Client/Market map needed... »

Similar Threads
PC Freezes after a while with SRO loaded
05/27/2010 - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions - 4 Replies
ok well this is my problem, when i get about 5 SRO's running with Sbot my PC freezes after an hour or so. it freezes without warning or anything. everything will be running smooth and then BAM it freezes. doesnt lag or nothing before hand. my motherboard is a ASUS rampage 2 extreme. 12 GB of RAM. 2 GTX 285 Video Cards. i7 940 @ 2.93 GHz processer. ive checked for overheating, bad RAM, bad video cards, the works. the only thing i havent done yet is replace the motherboard and the processer....
Computer Expert Needed Here!
05/05/2010 - SRO Ask the Experts - 15 Replies
Hi, i formated my computer yesterday and installed Windows 7, but I got a problem, the graphic driver! My old used to be ATI Radeon Xpress 200, but now I cant find it for windows 7 and I cant run sro. Can anyone help me here?
~Interlude l2w IG Freezes~ ~help~
02/08/2009 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
I have eL2Walker1.79_interlude, i am trying to use it on a private server. Everything is working. only one BIG PROBLEM!! When i log into the game everything works (walker works and responds). then within a min everything freezes and im stuck and cant do anything with l2. the game stops and doent respond. i have to Ctrl + Q to get out of game... If anyone can please help me i would be vary great full!!!
Conquer keeps crashing my computer
09/06/2007 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 6 Replies
Hi, whenever i play conquer ( with 2 clients and/or in market) my conquer often crashes my computer and restarts it. Anyone know the reason for this and how to fix it? I think it may be because its taking up lots of ram, but my comps spec is 3.5Ghz with 1 Gig ram and something like 128 or 256 graphics card? So it couldnt be that could it? It usually doesnt crash during training etc. Any suggestions or help appreciated
Conquer makes my computer restarting...
05/04/2007 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 0 Replies
I&#39;ve got big problem with Conquer... It restarts my computer... When I run it and log in, after 5 minutes it restarts my computer. Other games don&#39;t do that, neither NFS nor Lineage 2, which require better computer. My question is: What the hell is wrong with my computer? I&#39;ve bought new video card, made format, but it still restarts... Can anyone help me? <hr>Append on May 5 2007, 01:12<hr> Nobody can&#39;t help me? I can&#39;t believe it ;( Now I can&#39;t play Conquer because it crashes my computer...