Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Server.dat

Discussion on Server.dat within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Server.dat

Is it still possible to get server.dat server ip shown? Its conquer mobile client so i think its not protected well .. can anyone help?
Old 09/12/2018, 23:28   #2

you wanna learn Reverse engineering to made new file and link it in conquer.exe by ollydbg
Old 01/27/2019, 16:26   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCaSpR View Post
you wanna learn Reverse engineering to made new file and link it in conquer.exe by ollydbg
is there a tutorial on thiat. if not can u post 1. i almost decoded all the new client but still struggaling to get it connected. ist nothing like it use to be lol
i can decode the server.dat. cant encrypt it though its inreadable. an i used reflector to look through all the co.exe havent found an attached sipher or hook. far as i could see. same in notepad++ not having no luck. when i try to hook the .exe with CE it just closes because of the anti hack system. so im pretty stumped. if i could either know how to place my own encryption or find the public key. an maybe learn how to lock it in RSA algorythem, but i havent done that type of coding before. only use to visual basic / visual studio... with things where as easy as the ol pascal programming lol P.S i have tried ollydbg
Old 01/28/2019, 05:45   #4

elite*gold: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicGod View Post
is there a tutorial on thiat. if not can u post 1. i almost decoded all the new client but still struggaling to get it connected. ist nothing like it use to be lol
i can decode the server.dat. cant encrypt it though its inreadable. an i used reflector to look through all the co.exe havent found an attached sipher or hook. far as i could see. same in notepad++ not having no luck. when i try to hook the .exe with CE it just closes because of the anti hack system. so im pretty stumped. if i could either know how to place my own encryption or find the public key. an maybe learn how to lock it in RSA algorythem, but i havent done that type of coding before. only use to visual basic / visual studio... with things where as easy as the ol pascal programming lol P.S i have tried ollydbg
that's the thing with RSA- u are not going to be able to re-encrypt it using the original
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/01/2019, 17:41   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by _DreadNought_ View Post
that's the thing with RSA- u are not going to be able to re-encrypt it using the original
no but if i can encript it so the .exe can read it. and attach the new key to it that would make it workable
thanks for the response
Old 02/02/2019, 00:23   #6

elite*gold: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicGod View Post
no but if i can encript it so the .exe can read it. and attach the new key to it that would make it workable
thanks for the response
You're waaaay better off just hooking the client so when it connects it just redirects to your own server, there's a tutorial on how to do it in C++ on here, just search "Detours" in the programming section, there's a guide

(Okay, so it leaves a tiny tiny bit of work for you)
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/04/2019, 00:21   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by _DreadNought_ View Post
You're waaaay better off just hooking the client so when it connects it just redirects to your own server, there's a tutorial on how to do it in C++ on here, just search "Detours" in the programming section, there's a guide

(Okay, so it leaves a tiny tiny bit of work for you)
Thanks lots. I don’t mind a bit of work as long as I have a solution lol. Is this a safe way to host a server though.

ok i been reading all that it looks like a good way to get my coding going for now, But it is deffo not the way forward to host my source because its basically a binary fix. i still need to learn how these new servers are encripting and hooking the server.dat to the .exe. so if any 1 can shed light on this i would be so greatful. thanks again...

ok. unfortunatly that method isnt valid any more for a few reasons. v2 detours isnt 64bit compatible. and detours 4.0.1 is 64 bit also but it wont convert to visual studio 2017. that is what i am using. also the code is 14 years old now times have changed unfortunatly. i tried to convert it etc but no go so im back to sqare 1 again. thanks for responding and trying, fingers crossed we can get a solution soon its very frustrating not being able to carry on my work i put so much in to over the many years.

i have finally fixed my issue. i corrupted my server.dat and fergot to replace it with my backup at some point. what i get for spending to much time on it lol. thanks all.