Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hacking is part of every game

Discussion on hacking is part of every game within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/26/2005, 00:48   #31

elite*gold: 0
Holy **** you dumb mother ******. You just assured us how ******* stupid some people can be. Holy ****.

You're just to "ignorant" to undestand.

Once again with my quotes ~

"here i was jess stating my opinions and facts"

What facts? All your bull **** how private hacks could be made public so you could touch yourself at night knowing you have good hacks? I think not.

"and ur lives only surround a game "

No. Im offended by stupid ***'s like yourself who cant see more then 1 side to a story, and who cant spell for ****. I mean holy ******* Christ is it that difficult to use Microsoft Word's spell check before you type?

Jesus I could beat your ***... But anyway..

Thank you for decided to shut up, though. You have saved millions of brain cells.

And who the hell plays computer games at 37 anyway?[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=WTF' border='0' alt='WTF' />
Old 11/26/2005, 01:18   #32

Quote:
Originally posted by IllegaL@Nov 25 2005, 06:48
well becuz i have a life and im not worried about hacking a game that gives u all the things u need to own all lol if ur gonna hack then dont complain about ur hacks being fixed cuz well they werent there before u started hacking
If you go back to reality there is no ''You have no life'' everyone has a life otherwise you would be dead -_- , if you have the better life then us *** off from this forum and be proud
Old 11/26/2005, 01:40   #33

As a hack creator, I create hacks that I enjoy using. I really like some of the hacks that I have created and use them on a regular basis. I do spend a lot of time working on some very nice programs, too. For some hacks, the time it takes to explore potentials, figure out what it takes to exploit the flaws and then writing the program to do it takes several hundred hours. I do it because both figuring things out and using the end results are fun. But, just because coding the exploits is fun, it doesn't mean that I want to find a new exploit every week. However, I do believe that you have a right to your own opinion and your right to share that opinion on the board. Please understand that we do get upset when our hacks are patched. We do want to release these hacks, but it sucks to see them patched. Don't think that as hackers we are whining because something got patched. It sucks. It really sucks. The hacks weren't there before, but it sucks to see our hard work go to nothing.
Old 11/26/2005, 02:07   #34

lol..hate to burst ur bubble..but hacking is a way of life...i make $60 a week making hacks for friends..and im only 14
Old 11/26/2005, 02:15   #35

lol....Actually theres no point in argueing over such trival matter. By spending time to read this thread actually murdered alot of my brain cell and i see no point in flaming him or whatso ever. Though i disagree with illegal, i would like to ask DeadEnd to "refrain" from flaming. If illegal wants hacks, well no one is gonna give it to him. he have to make it himself.This thread is not gonna motivate people to release all the super hacks they made so no point. And illegal, i dont see any contribution made by you. No contribution but only downloading hacks = leeching =P Though i make little/no contribution, at least my duty is to keep the forum clean, and i dont use much of the hack here sooo..
Old 11/26/2005, 02:31   #36

DeathWalker you said what I was trying to say in a much more refined manner, I respect you.
Old 11/26/2005, 05:15   #37

You guys wanna know whats making me laugh so hard? That dumbf*** has 2 karma...
Old 11/26/2005, 05:49   #38

stfu noob noone likes you

#closed, make another topic and ill find you and cut you while you sleep
Closed Thread