Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 08:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is there this sort of program..?

Discussion on Is there this sort of program..? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is there an app somewhere like you have 1000x hello in a text file, but you want to change the 1000x hello to hi in a fast way.. Does anyone know if this exist ? ps:

EDIT: I know you can replace a letter in textblock or something u english call it but its still slow as hell..
Old 11/18/2005, 18:31   #2

I use a text editor called editplus. It's search/replace function seems to be quite fast. It requires registration but there are cracks available on all the normal crack sites.

I aint tested it with 1000 search/replace hits before tho' so i dunnohow quick it would be in that scenario. It's certainly faster than XPs notepad tho'
Old 11/18/2005, 18:33   #3

Thanks m8 +k

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help]Some sort of Tool...
02/28/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
Hey there, Is there any kind of tool that lets someone ban/change name and other stuff? same as http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/eo-pserver-hosting /228552-release-acme-admin-tool.html but something else.. because it wouldn't let others use commands.. it would say no table found.. Thanks :awesome:
what sort of exploit is this and what does it do?
02/01/2010 - Archlord - 8 Replies
i see people lure a goblin in Tor fortress and they let it kill them on purpose. they keep repeating this hundreds of times. what exactly are they doing it for? what sort of exploit is this?
Some new sort of bug?
10/28/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
hey i think there is some new sort of bug or something in the 360x server few days ago i tried to open new char at the third server and after i did it dced me and gave me some error when im trying to log in the error is 600,300 today my guild mate in JackAss told me it happend to one of our players and i think more of our players got it cause there are no ppl online atm and yesterday we had 10+ active members so i hope someone got the solution for this crap
Sort of New
03/11/2008 - Say Hello - 1 Replies
hi, i never posted here yet and so that thing will go away on my screen, i post here now... okie dokie.
Hello, sort anoob here
11/13/2006 - Main - 6 Replies
hello ladies and gents! I've been kind of lurking around. I love this site! thanks for having me :)