Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

composing

Discussion on composing within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ok before 2.0 you was able to compose any lvl 120 +1 hat, the class didnt matter

now in 2.0 you cant do that

problem
im stuch with over 30 million worth of +1 lvl 120 hats i cant use and +120 hat not easy to sell back almost impossible

question
is there any way to use the old artisan? like maybe a ini file that would put the artisan back to the way it was so i can use my +1 hats or some kinda way to use old client temporary to compose my hats

help!!!!!

thanks
Old 11/16/2005, 13:12   #2

Quote:
Originally posted by DeeDee@Nov 16 2005, 07:32
ok before 2.0 you was able to compose any lvl 120 +1 hat, the class didnt matter

now in 2.0 you cant do that

problem
im stuch with over 30 million worth of +1 lvl 120 hats i cant use and +120 hat not easy to sell back almost impossible

question
is there any way to use the old artisan? like maybe a ini file that would put the artisan back to the way it was so i can use my +1 hats or some kinda way to use old client temporary to compose my hats

help!!!!!

thanks
lol, 30 mill thats like a million hats....

anyways to answer your question i dont know

oh, did you hapen to play a game called Nexus TK?
Old 11/16/2005, 14:32   #3

npcs are server side, so i dont think you'll be able to do it
Old 11/16/2005, 16:19   #4

lol im +6 my hats so i have about 60 +1 hats:/

i cant use and yes i played nexus tk once

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ID Composing
05/23/2013 - Eudemons Online - 13 Replies
wat is it all about??? how does it works???
[HELP]Composing.
12/07/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 9 Replies
Well as everybody had this problem when first using the 5165 source, players cannot make their gears any farther than +9. I went through and tried so many things possible and came to 3 different outcomes. 1.The item would disappear. I tweaked around with it then after that this result: 2.The item would not plus up, but the composition points would go retarded i.e. 26464/2700. Tweaked around with it one more time then this: 3. Item would go to +12 but once you equipped it, it would go back...
About Composing
10/03/2009 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 35 Replies
Okay here we go :) As lot of ppl know u can compose items to gain an extra bonus First Tip If u wanna compose one hand weapons u can do it with all kinds of Onehanders exsample - u got super 2 sock club and u want 2 make it +1 so u got 2 buy 2 +1 Onhanders it dosent have to be the same type of weapon instead or 2 +1 clubs there can be +1 hammer and +1 dagger or any weapon that is an onehander. Other case is when u want to compose backswords u cant compose them with others onehanders...
[Help] Composing
06/29/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
How can i make it so that every time i reborn one of my pets its star rank will go up loads, by about 100+ every time?
Gem Composing. . . ???
12/12/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
i guss composing gems is very good idea but its semes very hard to get super gems from composing ,,,,and its alot of cash more than we needs to buy super gems coz its costs 10,000 silvers to compose 15 normal gems to get refind one and 15 refind with 800.000 silver to get super gems......its look more harder for me...but i want know its only normal gems drops from killing monsters...... and thats composing made to those gems..... and can i upgrarte my gems on my sockets ....? ...