Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

kinda new, got question

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i'm new to the whole hacking thing, and i was wondering, on the macros like auto xp user and autominer, is ther coding in the program to do it randomly, like for example, you sit in corner of tg and run the xp using macro, will it work in order of say: y, n, y, y, y, n, y, n, n, y, y, n, y.

i would love to lvl my robot, but i dont want to be sent to bot jail. i made a 2d game on BYOND and the coding for random actions was very easy to do, but i'm not sure about the coding type of conquer

also, has anyone made a GOOD hack to show quality of item of ground. i searched through the other threads to see what was offered, and i came across 1 hack that showed quality of items oon the ground, but after reading the replies it seemed to be buggy, like not being able to equip your items after you take them off.

Old   #2

the item.dat on here is fine

and it doesnt matter about casting XP every time, also dont do it in TG....

Old   #3

it ses its buggy cus that thread was for making it...and it was over 6 months ago they made it...all the bugs r worked out now tho..and u cant get sent to bot jail for using xp skill everytime...thatd be just stupid..use ultimatehakers hack manager along with xp skill lvler...its pretty straight forward...