Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

non full screen mine bots?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
any ore droppers dat does not need full screen and will remain minimized mode cozi dont want conquer to pop up.

And giv me a DETAILED readme plz lol i suck w/ operating em if you could help dat'll b great.

Old   #2

um no, you see the idea of most of these programs is to MOVE YOUR MOUSE so the screen must visible so the program can move the mouse over to click on it

Old   #3

actually if they manipulate memory (sucky, changes each update) or packets (better, but TQ will try to fix then with some sort of assholically stupid checking system that bans non-macroers), it's quite possible. The easiest is still pixelbased tho...

<edit> and no, i don&#39;t know of any </edit>

Similar Threads
[How To] Make Full Screen for F2P's!
Fullscreen for F2P Players! (RMV ADS!) Hey guys, and thanks for reading this. There will be NO need to download any strafe or untrusted web...
6 Replies - Runescape
get your screen full from DBS .. lol
hi guys this edits is so nice and its my first edit i made them 4 get some fun .. first take buckup from your (MapItemIcon) u find it in...
11 Replies - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits
Full screen aplication keeper?
Hi, this is regarding SV, when i play other Full screen applications like games it will stop using script vessel. So i am just after a simple...
0 Replies - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
SV Full screen!!!
LoL the heading is mostly for effect xD Neway lets get to the point. Well While i use SV when i try to play other games such as F.E.A.R, Crysis...
0 Replies - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
How to have the CO toolbar in full screen
ONLY 4 SIMPLE STEPS&#33; Heres my easy picture steps with description. Please let me know how it works out&#33; Step 1: First drag the start...
7 Replies - CO2 Guides & Templates