Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Map Switch out of Met Zone

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Not looking to get flammed here...even though this is a noob question/idea.

I heard it was possible to switch maps. Getting out of MZ is not possible for me, and that D/C glitch never works since i almost always get d/c while in MZ because i spend so much time in there. So i heard u can switch the MZ mine to the TC mines and once u enter the mines u end up in TC mines and u can just scroll/walk out of the mines and be out of MZ no prolems.
Well here is my Problem....I re-named arena.DMap to mine-one.DMap but i just ended up in this arena and got d/c every time i moved. had to switch file names back....so am i doing something wrong or is this just not possible?

Old   #2

Patched.

Old   #3

you can just log off on the last map

Similar Threads
Dss switch rek
Wollte mal wissen was ihr für erfahrung gemacht habt mit dss switch vom rek. zB habe ein rek mit 15%dss und eins mit 27%dss und bin am überlegen ob...
10 Replies - Metin2 Main - Discussions / Questions
switch off your name
sorry if this should have gone in another section or has already been posted but ive seen a lot of people posting pics where you can still see their...
5 Replies - Archlord Trading
[RELEASE] ShaiyaUS Gambling Zone - Teleport to Gambling Zone
Hi everybody, I've quit playing Shaiya for a while now, so I am releasing a few of my 'modifications' for you to mess around with. This Hack will...
33 Replies - Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
NT BOT cd key switch
also hab jetzt ne MPQ datei erstellt in den diablo 2 ordner also mein zweiter cd key meine frage jetzt hab ich ein cd key installiert und von ein...
1 Replies - Diablo 2
FB and SS switch?
Hey guys, I was just wondering if there was anyway to change the FB image with the SS image. I know it sounds weird but i can aim better with the ss...
8 Replies - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions