Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

find file name for SoulShackle

Discussion on find file name for SoulShackle within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
find file name for SoulShackle

I need help finding the file/folder that will make soul shackle show on UnitedGenerals. I have remove effects but need that file back. Does anyone know?
Old 12/19/2017, 04:05   #2

It would be quicker for you to re-download the whole client, then us searching for it, uploading it, you downloading it, and putting it in your folder.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/20/2017, 00:11   #3

I just wanted the name of it, I have all the effects saved, just dont know the name of it

Similar Threads Similar Threads
anyone post here the file of editing file.. the .edf file
07/13/2013 - RF Online - 3 Replies
please post here... so that i can download again.. i guess the old one thread was gone.. i've been search for an hour in this section.. but i can't see it... thanks..
[FEHLER] !"cannot find quest name by index"), function GetQuestNameByIndex, file ques
10/21/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Ich bekomme den Fehler. Wenn ich /reload q eingebe. Ich kann mich nicht mehr daran erinnern was ich geändert hatte! Kann mann checken woran das liegt ? !"cannot find quest name by index"), function GetQuestNameByIndex, file questmanager.cpp, line 1063. Abort trap (core dumped) mfg
GoGen + SoulShackle and AzuriteShield?
10/19/2011 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Well, im using CoGen, and since i been start using it i cant see the soulshackle, cant see the time or anything, and also th azuriteshield is invisible for meh. An ally killed me yesturday and soulshackeled me and asked "tell me how many seconds it is?" i didnt know what to do so i went afk, is there a way to see if im using CoGen. Also, can other ppl not see my azuriteshield or soulshackle or is it just me? O.o Thanks given to fastest and best answear.
[SmallHelp] Pls help me to work my soulshackle
07/08/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello my friends, I use this code to create my skill //SoulShackle case 10405: { if (CanUseSpell(spell, attacker.Owner)) { PrepareSpell(spell, attacker.Owner); if (attacked == null) return;
Anything you can find i can find betterrrrr!
07/16/2008 - Runescape - 0 Replies
nexus ibot.... CS-Arena.com - professionelles Game-, Rootserver- & Housingbusiness 1. go to link 2. sign up 3. download nexus ibot the latest version. 4. got up to forums and choose nexus and ibot 5. scroll down to script realeses (you might need to be logged in) 6. download the scripts needed. 7. compile 8. start ibot.