Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Another db idea

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
this one wll less likely b a scam. WE will have a screenshot contest. I already ordered a db code, we have a month to do it come here and check it out, all the details are there in the contest section.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,252
lol, is this a "scam" to get us to join ure forums? But anyway if u say contest im in.

Old   #3

NOT scam, btw your submission is amazing. You will receive your db code when the time comes, please help me out by clicking on and please click on t he ads.

If you win I will send you. And when I send you, you MUST tell others that this is not a scam and join my site and I'll make a supermod for being the first poster there okay?

ANTI-Clown thank you for joining our community. But I think you should join the contest.
Old   #4

*** **** guys don't do it, look on the site he wants you to click the google ads, he is going to take the google money and run.

Old   #5

Well, im the only submitter, so if I get my DB code ill reccomend u to ePVP and various other forums and websites. But ofcourse I need to see proof that someone is going to get a DB in this contest. So teenie don't judge books by its cover just yet.
Old   #6

I WILL GIVE THE DB AND STOP saying that im a scammer. I will just wait.

You havent clicked on the google ads. Please click it I need funds for this. google sets it so that you need 100usd to get money, im slowly buildin up and buyin the DB prizes currently w/ my own money.

the link is here

thnx for the suggestions you posted i really appreciate it
Old   #7

i know, i'll sign up for free dbs, then you'll know my account name!! not.
Old   #8

make a spare account, then transfer from there to ure main.
Old   #9

This is a bit off topic but how to u make it so u get money from google if u sponser them?
Old   #10

i will sign up and click on google ads but i better get some db codes.
Old   #11

how come i cant post anything on that site?
Old   #12

you said that if I get 30 something bucks you'll give me 5 DB's, what if I make 100 bucks?
Old   #13

hey mayb yall r gettin this wrong. first of all you have to win the screenshot contest . doesnt matter how much you make, its how much i make, if I get thirty bucks I will change the prize of this contest to five DBs if you make 50 bucks A WEEK following that will have a one week contest for five DBs. The ads are just for the funding. As long as the site is up and running I will use the money I make for the DBs but if we get spare ones I get to keep but I guarantee I will use at least 80 pct of the money

Dont worry too much about the XtremeX-CO's +9 armor. I knew where it came from. You don't have to beat him lol. He explained to me. Just continue with the funds and contest.

XtremeX-CO you are disqualified from the contest!
BUT I WILL STILL GIVE YOU DB FOR HELPING ME.
Old   #14

sry for dbl post

tell me if u clicked google ads i am not gettin any revenue.. mayb i need to set google up again

MinduZe Posted on Yesterday 18:24 how come i cant post anything on that site?

post problem on my site ill try fixin gdat

guys Im very truly sorry. I forgot to add the page with the ads on until now so i didn't get any revenue with the clicks you guys made. Please do it again now it'll work thanks.

And for whoevers question how to make revenue off google it's here

i added this piece for you the link is down here