Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 20:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

For all those people who are curious.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Go to co2.91.com and look in guides /items. You will find the new changes made to CO2, instead of installing the patch into the game. Anyway, CO 2 is almost like MU online now -.- :cry:

Old   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,252
Only difference:

TQ IS DUMB and has **** servers, and **** service.
MU Online company has better servers and service.

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by XtremeX-CO@Nov 5 2005, 04:21
Only difference:

last time i tried mu, almost every account was getting hacked. Including my lvl10 that had a 16 number/digit password.
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by vcon+Nov 5 2005, 11:19--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vcon @ Nov 5 2005, 11:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--XtremeX-CO@Nov 5 2005, 04:21
Only difference:

last time i tried mu, almost every account was getting hacked. Including my lvl10 that had a 16 number/digit password.[/b][/quote]
I must agree with XtremeX... I&#39;m not a big fan of MU online, but they sure help players a lot more than TQ does. Right now there is a lot of cheating there, when you log on the game you see the msg "XXXXX account deleted. Server-Hack-User."(something like that) all the time. This means that at least when someone reports a hacker, they do something, unlike TQ

Old   #5

Yeah well I wasn&#39;t talking about cheating etc... even I myself cheated there sooooo many times.. err hacked... But their service and their servers are 101% better then TQ&#39;s even tho they are in US.
Old   #6

hehe I like the rings and nekkies (lvl 116, 121 and 126, etc)

EDIT: but I hate clubs 120-130, the new graphics suck so much :angry:
Old   #7

i would still like mu if it wasnt for the dam lvling rate...takes hlf a day to lvl and im onli lvl20 xD , got my accnt deleted too i think, due to not playing for like ages.

EDIT: HOLY **** the 125-130 bows look bad-***...too bad i aint even lvl 100 yet :cry:
Old   #8

Rofl...The bows sucks at lvl 130. Shadow Bow.Seems familliar to MU elf users eh? Even the graphics are the same =X

Well ever noticed this? Evil spirit has exactly the same effect as Super draggy in Co, cept for color. And hellfire too, same as fire arista.
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by DeathWalker@Nov 6 2005, 05:16
Well ever noticed this? Evil spirit has exactly the same effect as Super draggy in Co, cept for color.
lol... i found out that last month or so...
a friend that plays MU was here watching me playing CO, and then when the super draggy effected showed up he said "OMG, THEY COPY MU SKILL", it was fun to see his face, he worships MU lol
getting back to topic, i think TQ got lazy with the names once again, that name for the last club just SUX... KingOfClubs, can&#39;t they come up with a better name? And about putting server names on some items, is just bad
I liked those new graphics, even though the graphics for 130 bow seems to be the same as an ELF bow from MU, it looks good
Old   #10

*cough cough* player.bdm... *cough cough* bypass= fast lvling, in 1 day to lvl 20-30.