Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 16:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Stripped client?

Discussion on Stripped client? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anyone ever thought of making a client with all the graphics and textures stripped? Just the bare minimum required... Like lines... Vector graphics sort of. It would stop CO ******** on your graphics card too. Possible? Already done?
Old 11/01/2005, 05:24   #2

do some searching there are some stuff for doing that.
Old 11/01/2005, 05:45   #3

I have, and I've found some stuff like the effects removal etc but nothing to the extent that I'm talking about.
Old 11/01/2005, 08:46   #4

one word... "BJX"

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]I have a 5200+ source and client I make char FINE relog Client exit
03/06/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 66 Replies
Hello, I have made myself an 5200+ it works just about I have the client updated to 5200 And my source updated to 5200+ here is what my problem Is So I make an account /newacc hello test and I login all fine my CMD is showing fine too so then I make an character that character gets made the CMD shows no error but then when I relog in my CMD sais Hello has connected to you! and then I login and get to Logging into Gameserver and the my client just closes but my CMD does not say hello...
anyone have a stripped acount?
10/27/2009 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
ok, would anyone be willing to just give me an archer account that is over lvl 100? idc if its rbed, stripped or what ever id just like a lvl 100 archer to play with. please dont flame for a seemingly stupid request. please pm me if your willing to give an old account you never use anymore or if you decided to quit. like i said, do what ever to it before you give it to me, but for the love all that is good dont have it get banned for something.
Warning accounts being stripped
04/11/2009 - Silkroad Online - 13 Replies
Hi, I'm new here and this is my first post :) I'm posting because I have been the target of thiefs by means of loader or bot I'm pretty sure it's the loader. I use agBot and Rumata and Homez's C19H28O2 I can't say axactly wich of the two is the guilty one, maybe both are, I can't say what I can say is that I always downloaded the official version from the official website ( rev6.nihplod.com ; sorry if it's agains the rules to post websites :X ) I never shared accounts with anyone NON,...