Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Um help :P

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ye i'm kinda new here :P and i wanted to see if you people could help me with something The thing is that i use the "Old effects" such as yellow torn ice prevade and so on :P and i like them but i want the torn to be normal blue and not yellow but still keep the other effects, so i was wondering if anyone could help me make that in anyway ? =D Thanks in advance

Uploaded the MagicType file if you need it
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-53-1130675019.ibf (14.7 KB, 7 views)

Old   #2

To me it looks normal. You have all default tornado types (thor-1, thor-2, thor-3, and thor-4) if it was the enhanced effects it would be something like this: zf2-e123
I'd say it's not the MagicType.ini that is making the tornado for you but you have different files or something... but I might be wrong

Old   #3

Whenever i remove that file and put in the normal MagicType file i get the blue tornado And not the ugly yellow one :P and when i put the other file in i get the yellow one :/. Back when it was just a ini file you could just take out a string and edit it so it showed the yellow one but now it&#39;s a DAT and i don&#39;t know how to do it that&#39;s why i&#39;m asking for help >_< so i can have the blue torn with all the sweet effects