Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 02:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

How to remove the "flying arrows"

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
alright!! ok just figured out the "flying arrows" here is how to remove em:

***ALWAYS MAKE A BACK UP OF THE FILE U GONNA CHANGE FIRST***

1- go to ur CO folder and find this file:

* ".../ini/3dSimpleObj.ini"

2- Open it in Notepad and look for this section:

[ObjIDType10001]
PartAmount=1
Part0=952350000
Texture0=50000

3- Change the "PartAmount=1" to "PartAmount=0"
should be like this:

[ObjIDType10001]
PartAmount=0
Part0=952350000
Texture0=50000

dont change anything else... thats all!!! no more flying arrows bugging and lagging u when u go TG MODE

cyall HF

hope yall enjoy

PS: btw i just figured lol i went to tg to test and saw that in tg when u shot u dont see ur dmg xP nor other archers dmg too, (better at least for me = less lag ) .. EXP still the same no need to worry about that

Thanks
1 User
Old 10/29/2005, 19:32   #2

I'll try it out later and might add to effect removal hack.

Old 10/29/2005, 19:39   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by MrTeenie@Oct 29 2005, 15:32
I'll try it out later and might add to effect removal hack.
good i just made a PS tho im still testing some stuff heeheh gonna make a easy extract file for ppl that dunno to open and change files like that and for lazy ones too lmao xP
Old 10/29/2005, 19:59   #4

ok here is the 2 files i made to make things ez ... its a self-extract i made in "winrar"

* im uploading them inside "No-Arrows.rar" file so i dun have to upload 2 files.

* what to do?

- download, extract the "No-Arrows.rar" file in ur main conquer folder.

- then u'll have 2 new files in ur main CO folder:

- 3DSimpleObj-Edited.exe (CRC 059B4C43)
- 3DSimpleObj-Original.exe (CRC 55C279D6)

- If u want to remove the arrows just double left-click the "3DSimpleObj-Edited.exe" file and its done. (it will auto-extract w/o asking permition)

- If u want to change things back to original file just double left-click the "3DSimpleObj-Original.exe" file and its done. (it will auto-extract w/o asking permition)

thats it!! HF

cyall

PS: scanned with Norton (virus definition 26/10/2005), but i apreciatte if u do the same with ur own AV software just fore sure
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-53-1130608755.ibf (98.6 KB, 125 views)

Old 10/29/2005, 20:02   #5

You still have to process the dmg packets though...
Old 10/29/2005, 20:26   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by Hacks@Oct 29 2005, 16:02
You still have to process the dmg packets though...
wat for? when u shoot u dun see the dmg u do but u see the EXP u get... and also u dont see the dmg and the arrows flying from other archers too, the only dmg u see is from trojans, warriors, taos.. dmg made by SCATTER u dont see if u go there and fire with ur archer a single shot ull see ur dmg ... its only dmg for scatter that is removed..
Old 10/30/2005, 00:20   #7

You don't see their dmg at all, or you don't see the arrows? I'm pretty sure the packets are still sent...

For example take an archer to a stake being attacked, shiftscreen so the stake no longer looks like it's being dmged. Start shooting it, about 1/2 health or wherever it'll jump back to full because it just got killed...you still process the packets whether or not you see it.
Old 10/30/2005, 06:42   #8

u could also edit the magictype.ini so u dont see the dmg either. packets are sent obviously but ur comp doesnt have to load any graphics lol
Old 10/30/2005, 20:45   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by Hacks@Oct 30 2005, 00:20
You don't see their dmg at all, or you don't see the arrows? I'm pretty sure the packets are still sent...

For example take an archer to a stake being attacked, shiftscreen so the stake no longer looks like it's being dmged. Start shooting it, about 1/2 health or wherever it'll jump back to full because it just got killed...you still process the packets whether or not you see it.
Your computer still process the packet but your graphic card no longer process those flying arrows.
Old 10/30/2005, 20:53   #10

Ahh...guess if it matters :/

I guess, good tip if your comp is older...mine runs it at about 7-10percent cpu usage in TG lol

Good file edit though, I'll add it to the big list in exploits.
Old 10/31/2005, 00:32   #11

well the packets will always be sent.. otherwise wouldnt be possible to know if u are getting exp or not.. but the numbers that show in screen telling u the dmg u did are gone for ur scatter and for all other archers scatter, and the flying arrows are gonne too

thats it

PS: some1 pinne it or add this to a exploit package . i dun care about credits or karma.. just wanna help as much as this forum helps me

cyall
Old 10/31/2005, 02:14   #12

Already did it ^^

I liek karma

Edit: I't under the file edit heading.
Old 01/08/2008, 19:14   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrometano View Post
alright!! ok just figured out the "flying arrows" here is how to remove em:

***ALWAYS MAKE A BACK UP OF THE FILE U GONNA CHANGE FIRST***

1- go to ur CO folder and find this file:

* ".../ini/3dSimpleObj.ini"

2- Open it in Notepad and look for this section:

[ObjIDType10001]
PartAmount=1
Part0=952350000
Texture0=50000

3- Change the "PartAmount=1" to "PartAmount=0"
should be like this:

[ObjIDType10001]
PartAmount=0
Part0=952350000
Texture0=50000

dont change anything else... thats all!!! no more flying arrows bugging and lagging u when u go TG MODE

cyall HF

hope yall enjoy

PS: btw i just figured lol i went to tg to test and saw that in tg when u shot u dont see ur dmg xP nor other archers dmg too, (better at least for me = less lag ) .. EXP still the same no need to worry about that

thx for the tips this really helps. btw out all ya'll archers that posting in this thread won't even give the man karma. for finding this for ya. +K Man Keep Snooping Around N Let Us Know Wat Else u find
Old 01/08/2008, 19:18   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrometano View Post
well the packets will always be sent.. otherwise wouldnt be possible to know if u are getting exp or not.. but the numbers that show in screen telling u the dmg u did are gone for ur scatter and for all other archers scatter, and the flying arrows are gonne too

thats it

PS: some1 pinne it or add this to a exploit package . i dun care about credits or karma.. just wanna help as much as this forum helps me

cyall

wat u said>>"i dun care about credits or karma.."
well u should cause half of the people in this site is to lazy to get off there *** and find stuff them self...... But Also Jus Wanting To Help Is Good.
but u should still get ur props.

« about halberts and #autohunt | 3DEffect.ini help »