Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 06:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

OH MY F*CKING GOD!~

Discussion on OH MY F*CKING GOD!~ within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Quote:

Install BitComet To Upgrade CO 1.0 to 2.0

Source:Official Posted on:2005-10-21 18:14:13

As we plan to upgrade all current Conquer 1.0 servers and clients to Conquer 2.0, we would like to
recommend our players to install the following download file sharing utility program: BitComet.
This is a free program using the Bittorrent protocol, and you can download it at .

If you use the BitComett for download, you have agreed that you will allow other people to upload
the same file that you are downloading from your computer. All other information on your computer should be safe.
BitComet is a peer-to-peer file sharing program using the BitTorrent protocol, and it will greatly increase
the bandwidth efficiency of your download, and help us ease the bandwidth bottlenet as we do our upgrade.

On November 1, 2005 (plus or minus a couple days), we will open the download link for the patch file required to
upgrade from Conquer 1.0 to 2.0. We will also open the BitComet seed file for this patch file. If you have BitComet
ready ahead of time you will most likely be able to download the patch file before most other people.

To find out more information about BitTorrent, please visit .
Old 10/22/2005, 03:02   #2

Yes, this is gonna be a real pain. Gonne have to say bye bye to most of the hacks
Unless we can figure out a way to play with Co1 client
Old 10/22/2005, 05:51   #3

Cant we just not use the CO2 client?

Can we play CO2 servers with CO1 client?
Old 10/22/2005, 06:35   #4

well latly it seems like were losing some of them anyways i tryed to use multi tool to repair just now and i have to be in range of the **** npc -.- im guessing they made it were you have to be in range of a certain amount of coor just like buying from shop which means no more laby repair
Old 10/22/2005, 06:44   #5

I have no problem using the repair in Labs. I use it daily and I havent left Labs in a week.

And this is retarded? I guess it's their way to eliminate a lot of downloading off their site. Its slow as **** as it is.
Old 10/22/2005, 06:57   #6

why would it matter ?
almost all patches/fixes for hacks in 2.0 are server-side.
as i understand it (and i do have a 2.0 account and play it)

so using CO1 client would not make your current hacks work

so why bother
Old 10/22/2005, 08:47   #7
NyaR

Quote:
Originally posted by gundam0@Oct 21 2005, 21:35
well latly it seems like were losing some of them anyways i tryed to use multi tool to repair just now and i have to be in range of the **** npc -.- im guessing they made it were you have to be in range of a certain amount of coor just like buying from shop which means no more laby repair
cool now niggaplease cant repair in lab

Old 10/22/2005, 15:31   #8

I think most of these hacks only need to be twicked a little bit and then can be used on the 2.0
Old 10/23/2005, 00:43   #9

bittorrent is p2p.....im screwed >.< as i got a free internet connection from the university, but last time got warned of bein fined if i used a p2p proggy again...and autopatch will take ****** years and so will the site. *** dam TQ and their cheap download servers >.<
Old 10/23/2005, 04:51   #10

I have a co2 account and am currently playing. If you use any of the co1 stuff with co2 like files or client you will be sent to bot jail directly.... happen to me twice today had to dl everything over
Old 10/23/2005, 04:56   #11

Sorry for double post prob was lagging so thought i didn't post. Also if they detect something is wrong like using the coproxy to hunt met doves and stuff you get sent to bot jail too.
Old 10/27/2005, 13:26   #12

yeh seems to me they are repairing alot of the 'issues' and all very quickly, maybe this private server emerging has put the wind up them and they figure they better get there ***' into gear before someone else tries.
Old 10/27/2005, 18:16   #13

they say they will be forcing ever 1.0client to upgrade so im guessing that the 1.0 client wont be able to connect to the upgraded servers, on top of that you wont be able to use or see any of the new content which will cause errors so you will have to upgrade to 2.0

the hacks will just have to be adjusted to the new server and client
Old 10/29/2005, 10:08   #14

you can avoid using bit torrent if you download the client now from 2.0 website and edit server.dat to aim to your old server. why should you have to download an update if you already have the client?

Edit: sorry this server.dat is missing servers and the groups arent named right it was a quick edit. The IPs should still be correct
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-53-1130573333.ibf (2.3 KB, 3 views)