Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Repair Equipement

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi guys! Well, i'm kinda new here, and I don't even know if I'm posting in the right place, but I really would like to know if there is a trick to repair the equipements without going out of Labby now that the Co Multi tool isn't working :cry: . I'm really depressed to go out each time from Labby 4 and get back it cost so much and it **** me off lol, thanks for your future help

Old   #2

well
1- Wrong section
2-That forum is of Co2.0 only not 1.0
3-No, we are trying but no answer til now

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by Kool@Oct 29 2005, 00:51
Hi guys! Well, i'm kinda new here, and I don't even know if I'm posting in the right place, but I really would like to know if there is a trick to repair the equipements without going out of Labby now that the Co Multi tool isn't working :cry: . I'm really depressed to go out each time from Labby 4 and get back it cost so much and it **** me off lol, thanks for your future help
cant you use dc trick to go back into labby ?
Old   #4

Ya use the DC trick with windscroll ^^

Old   #5

how i use this DC thing?
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by gordoladrao@Nov 5 2005, 03:37
how i use this DC thing?
when your in lab u bring with you a windscroll to get out of lab and use the old metzone dc trick
Old   #7

oooooooo nice
Old   #8

where can i get the windscroll how to get back tech me plz!!!!!!!!!&# 33;
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by surnyingchu@Nov 8 2005, 08:56
where can i get the windscroll how to get back tech me plz!!!!!!!!!&# 33;
you get a wind scroll with any water tao : you walk to a water crystal ( not sure of their name but they are blue crystals ) and you pay 100$ to get a scroll to teleport to that location, when you are somewhere lets say in labby, log off, reconnect to set your spawn point at the desired place. Now use your wind scroll that will teleport you somewhere in the world, best place is the one below twin city to be able to get to guild conductors really fast. Do whatever you have to do in town (pots, repair, etc...) then go to the guild conductors. Take the guild conductor that brings you closest to adventure zone, walk all the way to the night devils map. When you arrive at the top right portal of that map, jump in it and press escape to see the "are you sure that you want to quit" window. When you are warping to the next map simply click yes. It will close your window. Log-in again and voila you are back at your original spawning point.

I hope that this can help u XD. Goodluck!
Old   #10

Anyways i have had the question of "Repairing Equipement" and i was wondering if all the packet senders will still have the same function as before.

Like will all the items have same Id's and stuff so you can repair without taking them off
Old   #11

about using using windscroll and then go repair, does it still work if I go to market and repair then use dc trick? or do I have to use city npc to repair?
Old   #12

Quote:
Originally posted by whatdabeep@Nov 10 2005, 17:11
about using using windscroll and then go repair, does it still work if I go to market and repair then use dc trick? or do I have to use city npc to repair?
you have to use city to repair unfortunately, when you go to market it set your respawn point in the town from which u went market.
Old   #13

I see, darn that suck oh well... thanks