Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

repair bot is now useless!!!

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i play at exactly 10 pm october 24,2005 at the labby. when i check my items.. the dura are so low.. i need them to repair.. then i click the repair bot program..
but it doesnt work.. conquer have new patched now.. i think the new patch destroy the cheat of repairing items without needed of the pharmacist of artisan..

can any post another 1 bot.. i need them badly.. its a big help with my trojans, warrior,archer....

pls pls pls pls pls make another 1.......

Old   #2

Quote:
Originally posted by gargoyle@Oct 26 2005, 01:46
i play at exactly 10 pm october 24,2005 at the labby. when i check my items.. the dura are so low.. i need them to repair.. then i click the repair bot program..
but it doesnt work.. conquer have new patched now.. i think the new patch destroy the cheat of repairing items without needed of the pharmacist of artisan..

can any post another 1 bot.. i need them badly.. its a big help with my trojans, warrior,archer....

read

and

and

pls close topic

thx

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by Ultima+Oct 26 2005, 02:05--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ultima @ Oct 26 2005, 02:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--gargoyle@Oct 26 2005, 01:46

read

and

and

pls close topic

thx [/b][/quote]
Okie Dokie

@Closed
Closed Thread