Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Auto Team Follow

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I have been wondering if anyone could make a program with auto team follow w/c is good for water taos getting pleveled in admap because sometimes it just stops because the team leader is out of screen.

If you guys can do a program w/c is auto following even if its out of the players screen that would be good.

I got this idea because of a thread i have read about the bjx bot w/c works like auto aim for fb/ss.He said there that if u write the name at the command menu of the bjx..the player will attack directly to the player with fb/ss w/c never miss.

well if we use it in the other ay like auto team follow..will it work?

Old   #2

I use a autoit clicker...it just clicks on follow every 10 seconds so you can be picked up again (if your team leader knows)...it also works if you get dced, but you'll have a hard time getting your non-cheating team leader to find out how to get you back on the team with it...

Old   #3

I believe the new version of Conquer Partner has this option
Old   #4

yep..get bitvectors hack and use the autofollow option in bottom right