Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 14:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i think a very possible macro..

Discussion on i think a very possible macro.. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A macro that you set what type of item to pick up automaticly while you manually hunt... lets say you are scattering it will auto pick up the item u specify such as necklaces...

you can take images of the certian items so the macro knows what its looking for

i duno
Old 10/25/2005, 01:51   #2

It's possible to make a macro to pick up refineds, unique, elites and supers.. But only if you want to leave the +1's behind..
Old 10/25/2005, 01:52   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by Lateralus@Oct 25 2005, 01:51
It's possible to make a macro to pick up refineds, unique, elites and supers.. But only if you want to leave the +1's behind..
i dont mean the higher quality ones...

lets say you need only +1 one handers...

set it to only pick up one handers...

and maybe wen ur invintory is full it can sound an alarm telling u so
Old 10/25/2005, 02:11   #4

Oh I see.. But it would still take a lot of coding.. :?
Old 10/25/2005, 02:11   #5

You cant tell if a +1 is on the floor. >_<
Old 10/25/2005, 02:20   #6

Yeah but that's not what she means
It's like picking up all gold gold on your screen with a click of a single button

Like you have a button "&#036;&#036;&#036;" you click on it and all teh gold on your screen goes to your bag, but what she means, instead of teh gold pick up other kinds of equips liek necklace or 1-handers only.
Old 10/25/2005, 02:49   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by anticlownn@Oct 25 2005, 02:20
It's like picking up all gold gold on your screen with a click of a single button

Like you have a button "&#036;&#036;&#036;" you click on it and all teh gold on your screen goes to your bag, but what she means, instead of teh gold pick up other kinds of equips liek necklace or 1-handers only.
yep

and i dont know what everyone is on about saying i want it to pick up +1`s cus i didnt say that lol

if it picked up all random items of a certian kind of item say warrior armours.. then eventually it will pick up a +1...
Old 10/25/2005, 02:56   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by terley+Oct 25 2005, 02:49--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (terley @ Oct 25 2005, 02:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--anticlownn@Oct 25 2005, 02:20

yep

and i dont know what everyone is on about saying i want it to pick up +1`s cus i didnt say that lol

if it picked up all random items of a certian kind of item say warrior armours.. then eventually it will pick up a +1... [/b][/quote]
True but still, that would take alot of work to make