Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bot Groups

Discussion on Bot Groups within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
If i am correct there are some groups/people here who build a stand alone packet bot

there should be 3 if i remember correct maybe more and

i have a seperate invisible CO dev section here in the forum
Coder62 and i started it for a project but we droped it so its just useless

so my suggestion is everyone who is creating a bot or tool can join that section and we all can share informations we have and we can help each other with problems we have i ll lead it and help you as much as i can just ask me

anyone who wants to join can write me a pm with his bot plans or the reason he wants to join

and for everyone else don`t write me when you dont develop a tool for CO or a bot cause nothing else will be in that section its for developer only

pls don`t flame here and only post if you have a question
Old 10/23/2005, 18:54   #2

elite*gold: 20
I'm not planning anythign till Co2 is up and running. Don't wanna be doing work twice.
Old 10/23/2005, 19:07   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by unknownone@Oct 23 2005, 18:54
I'm not planning anythign till Co2 is up and running. Don't wanna be doing work twice.
i don`t think they will change the encryption or the packets however you can join now and do your work later

i just try to unite the community what and when you do it doesn`t matter

there are interesting things to work on like getting the map fileformat or the model format
Old 10/23/2005, 19:54   #4

elite*gold: 20
Well, I'm not particularly making any bot at the minute, but I'd be happy to join and help. Already got most of the .DMap file format, what we needed for the private server anyay.
Old 10/23/2005, 21:01   #5

I would want to help but I only know a little C++ and Visual Basic so I'm pretty much worthless for any projects :/
Old 10/24/2005, 00:23   #6

elite*gold: 120
Im not to bad of a Hex editor and such, if u need somin, lemme know.
Old 10/24/2005, 01:00   #7

i try to collect developer people who try to do something

the stuff you have to know for that is more complex than some simple hex editing and some simple coding

but more important i want people who have already a project running or who actualy plan a project so we can help each other
Old 10/24/2005, 02:41   #8

elite*gold: 120
Ok yah, i used to know C++ well, but ive forgotten a lot of it, looks like im no help here lmao.
Old 10/24/2005, 13:03   #9

Yes.It does matter alot. Since CO 2 is gonna merge with CO1, i gonna wait till CO2 is out before making any plans ^^ JUst in case.
Old 10/24/2005, 13:33   #10

Wee im already a member :P

Although its not very active, so yeah we need more people.

I was gona start writing a packet bot, but im waiting for CO2 now and choco is making a libary for packet decryption.
Old 10/24/2005, 19:44   #11

Ill join,

« pet.dat | co loader »