Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 17:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pick axe Proffincy is it worth uping?

Discussion on Pick axe Proffincy is it worth uping? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hi guys
wanted to add 1 more thing of curiosity the pick axe is it worth gettin the profficincy higher like would it be better at mining getting gems faster better qualty drops etc?
Old 10/23/2005, 04:06   #2

Yes, it helps. Trust me. More gems.
Old 10/23/2005, 06:48   #3

it still depends on ur luck..the higher the pickaxe profficiency the faster u will mine ores,and because eventually the stream of ores dry up u get a gem it is supposedly faster to get a gem if u lvl ur pickaxe proff.
Old 10/23/2005, 10:47   #4

And what have you got to lose anyways?
Old 10/23/2005, 14:56   #5

elite*gold: 20
waste of time. It doesnt help.
Old 10/23/2005, 18:33   #6

Doesn't help, AND, no, socketing a super gem in there doens't get any more gems
Old 10/23/2005, 23:14   #7

I dont believe this at all and i'll tell you why.

When i was mining for a house i had my main and a new char in the same mine at the same place 24/7 non stop both at the same time during the time that it took me to get enought ores to make a house and a house upgrade my new char with lvl 0 prof had mined 4 gems while my other char with lvl 5 prof had mined only but 1 maybe it was just luck but i personally dont believe it.
Old 10/24/2005, 07:33   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by Hojo@Oct 23 2005, 10:47
And what have you got to lose anyways?
a hell of a lot of time if ur planning to up the proff up to lvl12 like some people that i know