Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help With Wing Skin edit.

Discussion on Help With Wing Skin edit. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help With Wing Skin edit.

Hi, can you help me locate the file responsible for the skin wing, I have tried a lot and did not find it, I want to change the wing shape, for example from the natural wing to the wing of elite hero, please help me and thank you.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SFX Wing to Wing Mask
12/02/2015 - Flyff Private Server - 2 Replies
Huhu Community, ich habe mal eine frage und zwar habe ich Sfx Wings die aber nach einer gewissen zeit ablaufen -.-" Meine frage jetzte, wie bekomme ich es hin das diese Sfx Wings - Wing Mask werden .....Sprich so das sie nicht nach einer gewissen zeit ablaufen... Würde mich über hilfe freuen ...
[Re-Release] Black Devil Wing [Shade] & Angel Wing [Bubble]
06/28/2014 - Flyff PServer Guides & Releases - 11 Replies
Hello Flyffers.. i will release the black devil wing and Angel Wing..Coz i only found it on my pc so i will release it to us. Link: Black Devil Wing.o3d ScreenShot(Devil) Link: Angel Wing .o3d ScreenShot(Angel)
wing chest / rare wing chest
05/05/2012 - Archlord - 8 Replies
moin mal eine frage was ist der unterschied zwischen einer wing chest und einer rare wing chest ? danke schonmal lg
Pally wing edit
01/13/2010 - EO Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 6 Replies
ok so ive been playing around with the wing textures. when i go to edit the wings i cant change the wings glow effect and on the pally rank 1-3 wings theres 4 textures. i have 3 in the 100 folder and 1 in the 501 folder but when i look at the ini code for the wings it says that the wings are only using 2 textures the feather texture and the movement effect in the 501 folder. where or what do i do with the 2 wing effect textures. do i need to add something to the ini files or put the...
[RELEASE]Silver Wing Edit
08/22/2008 - EO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
UPDATED: Just got done with the dark one. I hath edited the gay looking silver wings and made them semi-kick ass. Check it out: http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q56/Tanimus/Ne wSilverWings.jpg Dark one: http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q56/Tanimus/Ed itedNewSilverWings.jpg