Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 17:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

I have had an interesting idea..

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
OK with the BJX bot it had all the items that was in your inventory listed, so here is a thought. Would it be possible to make an ore dropper, that you have to run like coloader, on the same type of system and what would it require to do it(Like what packets and such)?

Giving this further though would it be possible to have it run over and over again giving a drop packet for each ore but in a randome location around you so as not to be caught as botting?

Please post your thoughts on this

Old   #2

uhm..bjx didn get caught because it dropped ores ontop of each other..lol...thats jus y people pked them...anyway thats alot of work..and quite pointless..just use autominer 2005..its spose to b very good

Old   #3

well see what I was thinking is one that you can run in the background so you can have a client your playing on and a client mining.