Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

small question

Discussion on small question within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
is there a way to edit a certain file to make ur attack speed much faster eg like the speed of cyclone wheneva u want? sry if the has been asked b4
Old 10/17/2005, 11:39   #2

ye its called speed hack (action.ini) go to search and type speed hack ull get ure answer there dl the file take the action edit from ure conquer directory mine is C/program files/conquer go into ini and take out action

put it in a new folder EX: backup files

and put the new one u dled in it
Old 10/17/2005, 14:12   #3

Also other people cant see you moving that fast only yourself. Just a note to consider.
Old 10/17/2005, 23:10   #4

if you have max jumping speed ppl can see you teleport
kinda like jumping and FBing but you just jump and do nothing
that's a really obvious hack :P
Old 10/19/2005, 14:17   #5

wouldnt max jumping just make you dc like jumping from side to side to get higher and it just dc's you
Old 10/19/2005, 14:19   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by legolia@Oct 19 2005, 14:17
wouldnt max jumping just make you dc like jumping from side to side to get higher and it just dc's you
yea propper speed hacks are unreliable
Old 10/19/2005, 23:19   #7

Main thing is lag, the servers give you some leway with regard to jumping because too rigid a timer would hit too many false positives on laggy connections. The speed hacks push the tolerance to the limit, so the chance of getting d/c are greater. It's like, if you have sent in so many jump packets travelling so far in a set time period, there is an upper limit to what the server will allow. Putting it another way, imagine you have the crappyest of crappy connections that can lag out at odd times, you could jump 3 times during a lag spike and so the server recieves all 3 jump packets at once when the spike clears, that would look to the server like a speed hack. There is a timer running on the client and the server that tries to remain synced in order to reduce this problem, but too many jump packets in a certain period of time and BANG! you're d/c.