Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Question about

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i am wandering about the durability of the super items and it's time to break , i mean the loosing of the points of Durability , do it differs from normal to super or all the same time of loosing points of durability , cuz that bird where i train phonix elemntry , and repair the armor

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=experienced ppl help plz =)' border='0' alt='experienced ppl help plz =)' />

Old   #2

no the breaking time is the same 5 warnings at 1 another 5 warnings at 0 then it breaks

Old   #3

Yea.Dura bug is that if you ss/fb too much during GW or anything, the warnnig message would not appear and thus people complained. Also, the dura of spear drops faster than the other weaps.
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by DeathWalker@Oct 18 2005, 11:46
Also, the dura of spear drops faster than the other weaps.
true
it realy stinks -.-;

Old   #5

ok thanks
Old   #6

Unless it's a blade or sword which is known to lose dura really fast. I had 2 times it happened to me where I lost my sword and blade cuz I had no warnings.
Old   #7

yeah the dura of blades and club go down really fast is ridicolous seems like taost have best equips that lose durability slow..
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by legolia@Oct 19 2005, 14:10
yeah the dura of blades and club go down really fast is ridicolous seems like taost have best equips that lose durability slow..
my least fav for dura is shield =.-
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by terley+Oct 19 2005, 14:13--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (terley @ Oct 19 2005, 14:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--legolia@Oct 19 2005, 14:10
my least fav for dura is shield =.- [/b][/quote]
Technically it should lose dura the fastes since it gives attack, defence and dodge but as I watch wars lvling they seem to lose dura as fast as any other equip.
Old   #10

taos actailly lose dura the fastest, not the dura of their weapon but their gears(robes, caps,bag,boots) since they train on magic mobs that can&#39;t be dodged
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by anticlownn+Oct 20 2005, 03:53--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (anticlownn @ Oct 20 2005, 03:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by [email protected] 19 2005, 14:13
<!--QuoteBegin--legolia
Quote:
@Oct 19 2005, 14:10

my least fav for dura is shield =.-
Technically it should lose dura the fastes since it gives attack, defence and dodge but as I watch wars lvling they seem to lose dura as fast as any other equip. [/b][/quote]
shields actually only count when you attack and dash, because they are hand items

in lab, I was doing a test.. fully repaired items.. went to lab 4.. sat there for about 30 mins to see my dura

my shield was full, armor was like 30, helm was 31, neck was 30, boots 29
Quote:

taos actailly lose dura the fastest, not the dura of their weapon but their gears(robes, caps,bag,boots) since they train on magic mobs that can&#39;t be dodged
taos tank for eachother.

Warriors/ trojans level on their own.

Archers never get hit

so.. durability wise..

warrior/trojans lose most
taos lose next
archers lose least