Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 18:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cant we just make a Tsearch Invetory hack

Discussion on Cant we just make a Tsearch Invetory hack within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hey guys

i played a other game calld Faldon there whas AR hack so you hit 1 time but get like 3x more and we did it with Tsearch im not a prof in it but i think some peopel are maybe those peopel who know Tsearch a lot Hex can make a AR hack
or the code try this ps:
Old 10/18/2005, 14:35   #2

CO has tight systems and checks almost everything.

edit: That means no
Old 10/19/2005, 04:49   #3

Lol I already made myself to LOOK LIKE I'm recieving 100k exp every hit in TG but that doesn't really work. Most of this kind of stuff is server sided =\

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PLS make a instructions on how to make a hack work.
08/26/2013 - WarRock - 6 Replies
Please someone show pictures or something or video on how to make the hacks work with Winrar
[Realse]NewComer Items in Invetory
08/18/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 8 Replies
This Small Realse Its Credits go to Pfj511 for a lil explain on how and me on putting the items in it What does this do When Every one logs a Windows PopUps as the one in AceEO or Alpha-Online Makes Every new comer comes with STARTER iTEMS u can Edit all :D i think its easy I made that bcuz ppl said im not helping any more wwhile i helped much ppl lately and here is this Realse Modify the items and what written if u want delete from cq_action where id >= 1000010 and id <= 1000037; ...
Hack gold drops with Tsearch?
11/30/2006 - Guild Wars - 6 Replies
I know GW is always sending packets to and fro between the server and the client. But if you were really fast could you change the amount of gold with tsearch and pick it up? thx Ich weiß, daß GW immer Pakete hin und her zwischen den Bediener und den Klienten sendet. Aber, wenn du wirklich schnell warst, könntest du die Menge des Goldes mit tsearch ändern und sie abholen?