Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

warriors with phoenix

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
You have the same avatar as your one on the CO main forums...they now know who you are, and what your ip is..idiot! (I say that because you are, why would you register with the same avatar + same posts about warriors with pheonix?)

(sry, but it's true >.>)

(Oh ya, and warriors with pheonix are no different than a trojan, being a warriro doesn't make it a better accomplisment )

Old   #32

also, someone on Kylin (water tao) has fixed pheonix unrb :/ lvl 110 at that.

sry for the duble post.

Old   #33

Quote:
Originally posted by HaHi+Oct 18 2005, 19:56--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HaHi @ Oct 18 2005, 19:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Saxasolt@Oct 18 2005, 07:22
ya thers a 130 water-fire with fixed nix...fixing nix with a water or rb water-fire is easy as hell..cus u wear lvl 120 bs with 70 dura..so it lasts all night..and u fishy attack a guard..and it takes 1 dmg..therefor no healing required..or changing wep
and Aes did it with no moongems [/b][/quote]
pfft she wishes...the main part she did was with them..lol
Old   #34

Quote:
Originally posted by TehHellz+Oct 18 2005, 22:11--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TehHellz @ Oct 18 2005, 22:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--jMerliN@Oct 18 2005, 19:44
i hear warrior123 on Phoenix is getting close to fixing it lol...
I also heatrd warrior123 on phoenix is a male. :O [/b][/quote]
lol *cough* terly&#39;s armor in inventry looks alot like warrior123&#39;s

hiya warrior&#33;

Old   #35

Quote:
Originally posted by Hacks@Oct 18 2005, 22:15
You have the same avatar as your one on the CO main forums...they now know who you are, and what your ip is..idiot&#33; (I say that because you are, why would you register with the same avatar + same posts about warriors with pheonix?)

(sry, but it&#39;s true >.>)

(Oh ya, and warriors with pheonix are no different than a trojan, being a warriro doesn&#39;t make it a better accomplisment )
trojans can level nix faster... for the basic reason they have two swords

they have it much easier hitting that 100% req for moon gems
Old   #36

Quote:
Originally posted by terley+Oct 19 2005, 00:52--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (terley @ Oct 19 2005, 00:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Hacks@Oct 18 2005, 22:15
You have the same avatar as your one on the CO main forums...they now know who you are, and what your ip is..idiot&#33; (I say that because you are, why would you register with the same avatar + same posts about warriors with pheonix?)

(sry, but it&#39;s true >.>)

(Oh ya, and warriors with pheonix are no different than a trojan, being a warriro doesn&#39;t make it a better accomplisment )
trojans can level nix faster... for the basic reason they have two swords

they have it much easier hitting that 100% req for moon gems [/b][/quote]
What about a non-rb water tao lvl 110? That&#39;s a pretty good accomplishment, thoguh I wish I had as many sockets to use as they do
Old   #37

nope nonrb water has fish so it attacks faster
Old   #38

Ya...but it&#39;s a water tao...who can&#39;t use kings, who has to put time aside to do it...she&#39;s a warrior >.>