Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

cyclone anytime kinda

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by Ultima@Oct 17 2005, 13:47
but the jump speed and move speed could be faster or maybe you just get disconnected after jumping fast who knows^^
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=that what i wanted to know , thx! , btw u r hot in real ' border='0' alt='that what i wanted to know , thx! , btw u r hot in real ' />

Old   #17

well it shows up as cyclone for me, but everytime i jump fast, i get invalid jump or w/e and it freezes -.-

Old   #18

I know you have to change the player ID but I dunno how to get it
also if this could be possible to make with accuracy as well (could be useful for trojans and warriors with low dex trying to lvl :P)
Old   #19

i dont know about this one . . . well i dontknow enything about haxing actualy :P

but iv read a few times about trojan Pkrs thet log and cyclon in 2secs
so ither they are useing this bug or they figurd out how to log with full XP bar

Old   #20

how do i find out my player id?
Old   #21

You can do all this without packets (At least with DH)

I jump just as fast but because im not meant to be in DH I get invalid jumps after about 10 seconds of jumping.
Old   #22

Quote:
Originally posted by Hojo@Oct 19 2005, 14:59
You can do all this without packets (At least with DH)

I jump just as fast but because im not meant to be in DH I get invalid jumps after about 10 seconds of jumping.
ok so its like i thought
Old   #23

So it's kinda useless, unless you can use it for superman and it actually works or you wanna run really fast
Old   #24

Quote:
Originally posted by anticlownn@Oct 19 2005, 19:01
So it's kinda useless, unless you can use it for superman and it actually works or you wanna run really fast
Are you sure it's useless? This could be used to cast Robot, DH, Water Elf, or Night Devil at any time, then you can send the packet to stop transformations if you want to train it super quick.

Am I reading this wrong or is it possible to train your transformation very quickly using this trick?
Old   #25

Quote:
Originally posted by BitVector+Oct 22 2005, 01:57--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BitVector @ Oct 22 2005, 01:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--anticlownn@Oct 19 2005, 19:01
So it&#39;s kinda useless, unless you can use it for superman and it actually works or you wanna run really fast
Are you sure it&#39;s useless? This could be used to cast Robot, DH, Water Elf, or Night Devil at any time, then you can send the packet to stop transformations if you want to train it super quick.

Am I reading this wrong or is it possible to train your transformation very quickly using this trick? [/b][/quote]

yeah that would be great, I didn&#39;t think of that
fixed fishy in 1 night