Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 20:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private Server Project

Discussion on Private Server Project within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi all. I am the team leader for the Private Server project that is being discussed in some threads on this board. Firstly, I would like to thank all of the people who have been helping out including (but not limited to).
MrTeenie
anticlown
ultimatehaker
Kaiser
Vahn

The team is greatly strengthened by the addition of these guys.
there are more people, i apologise if I left you out, but I'm pulling names from memory.

I need to point out that the project is in a VERY EARLY stage. You can't play CO on the server and probably wont for many months yet. The server is only up for testing and curiosity so please don't be misled into thinking anything else.

All help is vastly appreciated, if you think you can help us out, or maybe just curious about the whole thing. Drop me, Qamera or MrTeenie a PM requesting the project website address (although it's not that difficult to work out)

Regards,
The Qonquer Team
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/06/2005, 16:53   #2

WEEE! My name at top of list

Yea guys he is doing a great job working on the server, although it is very early as I've said before, all you can do is spawn monsters, and teleport to different maps.
Old 10/06/2005, 17:49   #3

awesome! thanks everybody who supported this project! i love you!
Old 10/06/2005, 19:45   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by w1z44rdy@Oct 6 2005, 17:49
awesome! thanks everybody who supported this project! i love you!
Cco, you should offer to help I would too, if I thought I could do anything important hps:
Old 10/06/2005, 19:58   #5

yea, well.. i wanne help for sure, but i'm into my next bot
Old 10/06/2005, 21:38   #6

Wee im on there too.

Teenie has been working hard on getting most of the portals done, ive been at work past two days so have struggled to find the time, Saturday i have a whole day which ill dedicate to working with/helping teenie to shorten his work load.
Old 10/06/2005, 23:50   #7

Well now that we have had someone login server and say they were right then talking to a co rep and reporting it Q has implemented a nice command for gms to ****** your IP address. So don't F*ck with us k?
Old 10/07/2005, 00:50   #8

=) MrTeenie has owned the helpless noobs haha
Old 10/07/2005, 02:56   #9

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=If u do u will be my mast0r forever and ever!! =D' border='0' alt='If u do u will be my mast0r forever and ever!! =D' /> Mr Teenie I remember u from forums on co1 and i believe i have seen the Qonquer screenie. I believe yall are doing a pretty good job keep up the good work and i hope that yall can make different looking monsters and different sounds for when u hit them also. IF possible could yall make a Qonquer forum also lol cuz the Co1 forums seem to be going down alot more now and if the screenie i saw about the PS of Qonquer is correct then i want Optimus Prime as a summon plz x.x
Old 10/07/2005, 03:15   #10

there are quonquer forums, but I am not telling anyone the site unless they can help develope the server. Right now we need...

People to crack c3 files
People to crack dmap files.
Old 10/07/2005, 03:19   #11

If u can teach me maybe i can help u later on when i get my home laptop fixed.. im on a school lended one :\ cant put **** on it
Old 10/07/2005, 04:01   #12

This sounds very very intresting. I just have a few questions to ask.

1.Once you finish will you realse a guide or somthing on how to make our own private Co servers? Becuse there will probally be a limit to the people your server can hold and others would like to try a private server out too.

2. If you ever do realse this server will it be like private servers we see for other games? Super High Xp rate , super high drops more mobs?

3. Probally wont tell me but.. how the hell did you find out how to make this? I would love to make my own server.

I know that I dont have any kind of "status" on these forums but I would love to help you guys out with this. I've been dreaming of the day that , that one person finally finds out how to make a private co server. This will be great guys and I will do anything to get in.
Old 10/07/2005, 04:05   #13

1. Unlikely the server will be released public unless tq makes problems for us.
2. Probably slightly higher on all but exp, but not much.
3. You need to know how to program and be very good with packets and many other things.

Read my thread I just posted
Old 10/07/2005, 04:14   #14

Thank You!
Old 10/07/2005, 07:50   #15

Nice i think i could help out abit lol. Not that good at hacking xD But i could help out as a beta tester or a team n00b ><
Closed Thread