Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Weapons lvl 120+

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Would you be able to send packets so that let u upgrade ur left hand weapon up with a db without taking it off? Each db has a different packet so cant you drop a db and pick it up to figure out its code then change the packets that wen u upgrade ur weapons in market to 120+ to the db you have and then modify ur rite hand weapon as your left hand? Since the repair without taking ur weapons off giv you your weapon packet you can just plug that in and plug in the db packet in, but you would hafta check each db's packet number. Just wondering if anyone has any idea if this would work or not or if im just fantasizing things. If this would work you kan take out all points from strenght into vitality and never have to take any weapon off ever.

Old   #2

Think I replyed to this before..you would still need the db..

Old   #3

#closed
Closed Thread