Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

duping

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
there's supposedly a duping trick for co and u're supposed to do it when ur server has a split and u can only do it once

a guy named petra/nemy knows how to do it and is going to help darthi from dragon server do it and since darthi is a blabbermouth he's telling people that petra knows this trick

anyone know how to do it pls post

Old   #2

Petra's an idiot...*** knows if it's possible, but Petra likes to say stupid things a lot.

Old   #3

I think he's talking about marring some noob, leaving items in YOUR house, leaving noob on old server and moving with your main
Old   #4

If there is any duping around why i am not able to see the server prices are going down like hell? Why i am not seeing tons of full sock and billionairs players?

Because "there is no duping right now" and tq will do everything against it even though they would have to shut down all their servers.
If tq gets any problem with the db purchase wich would be a amazing problem if duping exist they are willing to do everything extremly fast to disable it.

Remember: Where the money is, there is their attention- and they would lost tons of money in this case.