Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Packet Question.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Just a quick packet question and a possible follow-up. I was just wondering if it was possible to send a packet that replicates the spending a DB to reallot your stat points. I'm not sure if you need a sb when you send the packet though :/

If anyone thinks this could be done, would it be possible the next time you reallot your points to capture the packet? Just thinking about being able to switch to melee to stacked health back and forth with ease is tantalizing

Thanks in advance....

Old   #2

You would still need a db each time you did it.

Old   #3

No way to bypass that? Such as like...some magical thing that I don't know about? Have a db in your inventory and deposit it, but freeze it there? (Not sure what I mean by freeze, heard it used in another post) and then send the packet?
Old   #4
NyaR

no

Old   #5

Thanks for your insightful comment...anyone who's smart with these things think this is possible in any way?
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by Hacks@Oct 9 2005, 05:02
Thanks for your insightful comment...anyone who's smart with these things think this is possible in any way?
I don't have that much experience with packets but I know that this wouldn't be possible in any way. Always when you log the packet the code is loaded too that it takes a Db or something else. Same with wh pw, it's logged in the packet too