Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

ways to hack money

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Right. There goes my first post!

I used to hack in other games but never in CO, I have been here for long time in this forum just to look something about but now Im going to start

I know someone modified client to ignore the msg "you cannot jump that high" and so the chars can jump now.
well modify client-side things is easy, everybody can do it. I have tried this:
I set my money to 900000000 and obvious when I try to buy something from npc or player shop it says I dont have enought money. then I tried this, opened deal with someone and put that money, the other one could see the money I put in, great, but when I click agree it says "trade failed"(obvious because server checked my money)

and now the point, when I went to player shop(hasnt try other ways to buy) and removed my dls cable from dsl modem(I dont dc until the dsl.timeout check me) I clicked to buy an item and nothing happened and when I put my cable back it showed the msg "you have not enought money"...
so we could try to check if we can ignore this msg like we did to jump msg and then buy things at market or at least fool players in deal screens making it not fail but not give the money, or better if it gives the money...
I will work on FPE to check if I can do something else about this game, my point is to find a way to earn money, maybe (thinking now) if I can change an item and put the item changed in deal screen...so I can sell to a player a dragon ball for 1mil and
in thruth it was only a panacea

Old   #2

Many have tried this but once they hit the agree button it checks the server side as u said so for now this is no good ^^ but im glad your trying :P

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by user751139@Oct 8 2005, 06:22
Many have tried this but once they hit the agree button it checks the server side as u said so for now this is no good ^^ but im glad your trying :P
lol I just discovered that myself a couple of days ago when playing with TSearch for the first time ;p

could be usefull for "buying" characters
Old   #4

ye i tried it went to wh took money out changed some packets around baught a db noticed all my cash was gone from wh lmao *sigh*

Old   #5

you can in fact make the item appear to be a different item on their comp..... change your item file to say something is something else in the description... ex: normal dragon gem says its a super dragn gem...... then do whatever u can, lie or whatever, maybe change something else tell them its for that, bu you have to get them to switch it with the original on their computer.
Old   #6

I know I seem mean when i say this buy ***

you are an idiot >.<

When you pull your modem out you DC, the message your trying to stop appearing is a MESSAGE it means nothing

omg :?

Everyday I feel like all the gamerz planet noobs are creeping over here.

Heres an idea...

You cant post unless you have 1 post already

Closed Thread