Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 04:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help with a monster plz U_u

Discussion on Help with a monster plz U_u within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
in what island spawn the db water devil? and... in magic or ph water devils islands?

thanks in advance
Old 10/06/2005, 22:06   #2

you already asked that question, and it was answered in that thread..

It's in the magical WaterDevils
<--- click here
Old 10/07/2005, 01:50   #3

lol sorry and thanks but the topics are not always related with the text inside thread ! so its hard to find

thx again

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Monster Tot noch ein Monster ?
01/19/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 24 Replies
Hey Leute ich wollte mal gerne wissen ... Wie man das macht das wenn man ein Monster gekillt wird noch eins Spawnt ??? Jede brauchbare Antwort = Thanks^^ Vielleicht muss man auch ne Quest schrieben keine ahnung...
Monster.ini file - Boss Monster time and location
12/16/2008 - Zero - 2 Replies
does any1 have the monster.ini file that tell you wen the boss monster appears and where it appears cause i think they mightve patched over the other 1. if any1 can find a way to get it to work again id be grateful. if u think u can help i can send u the other monster.ini file that used to work. Or if this isnt possible does any1 have spawn times for the bosses in neptune/green planet? Either of those would be helpful Thanks in advance
Monster ID
09/06/2008 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Hi can someone give me a link, or show me the monster IDs? dont know what ID the mobs in python have and draco and crespo...
Monster + Monster = sandocan
07/03/2008 - Say Hello - 1 Replies
HELLO ALL :D
Monster.ini changed to Monster.dat
02/04/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
sie haben das ganzes Monsterinfo von monster.ini zu monster.dat jeder möglicher Anhaltspunkt verschlüsselt auf, wie man die Verschlüsselung also uns kann die Meteortaube groß wieder bilden bricht? Ich benutzte einen Übersetzer für diesen Pfosten, den ich nicht kann, genau er ist