Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Requesting easy macro..

Discussion on Requesting easy macro.. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
well seing as im not the smartest person to fall out the tree...

Im requesting a macro that basicly...

1) When im training in TG.. and i get XP skill (while hitting normal stakes with norm attack) it selects superman

2) Then after superman has started hits the stake again to carry on hitting...

3) then after superman has ended starts hitting again untill the next XP skill...

Please could somone make this for me?.. Ill pay 2mill cash on pheonix server...

EDIT: The macro needs to be on an infinate and continuous loop.. thx

PS. I dont know if requests are alowed or not.. if not can it b moved to the right section??

Thx

~terley
Old 10/06/2005, 05:35   #2

elite*gold: 0
well.. there's already such a macro created.... anyway here's the link to it....

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Easy to use kill macro
12/24/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 4 Replies
Here is a real easy to use kill/loot macro so you can kill while afk. Enjoy. And if you can basic program I am sure you will be able to do lots with this thing. :pimp:
Requesting an easy bot....
02/20/2009 - Perfect World - 4 Replies
Hi....I need a VERY easy bot for PWI that can be used for a Barbarian or BM, and when it comes to any real computer stuff im not very educated, please, something very easy to use...as in someone legally retarded would think you were retarded if you couldnt figure it out.....:handsdown: Edit:this is for Vista on the International version of PW, thought id mention that.
The ULTIMATE MACRO PROGRAM -EASY
03/14/2008 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 11 Replies
Hi all - im kinda silly and well I use this macro program to create macros for when ur sleeping. Its a mouse and keystroke recorder. YOu record what u want it to do and it repeats. Personally its good for Intensify, Guard, pets, Fire Circle lvling, stigging (if u can set up right) and spiritual heal (need love forever ring). By the way this is 100 percent undetectable by TQ - try and keep it that way please. BTW folks a disclaimer warning - if u get caught botting or get caught using...
some1 pls create an easy macro for sv
09/14/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
some1 pls make a macro for sv 1.17 slowness , i know theres already one made but i cant make it work. pls some1 its not difficult , just make it to press twice f11 button every 30 minutes and click on start (sv button) and where we can download the program to make the macro work .
Request easy macro..
10/13/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Basicly.. all i want is for my character to auto attack this one monster... nothing else just autoattack it.. cuz after it dies i have to reattack and i means i cant leave my pc... Its basicly just an auto retaliate i need or an auto normal attack to train phoenix on this monster.... http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/8963/hey2pr.pn g