Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 18:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I need help about editing character size.

Discussion on I need help about editing character size. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is there a guide to changing the size of the character or do anyone know what files to swap? So that you can change a small size male tao to like big size male tao? Just client side.
Old 10/05/2005, 23:20   #2

take a look at and scroll down and look for the ones that talk about dds files
Old 10/05/2005, 23:51   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by Saxasolt@Oct 5 2005, 23:20
take a look at and scroll down and look for the ones that talk about dds files
Thanks mate.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Edit character size
03/23/2024 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 15 Replies
This is how you edit your character size: 1. Search for your name in CE (text search ofc) 2. open memory (the one with blinking numbers) usually ends with 08 3. right under all the FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, you should have 00 00 80 3F 4. add F3 to adress - use byte 5. F3 value should be 63, edit it down or up to scale character. ^^ thats it, just for the look, client sided only as far as i know
Editing monster size
06/10/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Hi, I know you used to be able to edit every monster's size.. Is this still doable? I am wanting to make guards smaller so u can hit ppl underneath. :) Thanks
editing model size
07/08/2008 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
ok, everyone know how it painfull to use golems couse of it size. so i wonna make it smaller. here \models.pck\models\npcs\怪物\14ࢶ 3;元素\石吼怪 textures and, i m sure, models of golem-type monsters. how i can edit it? thx
Character size
04/14/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 14 Replies
Hi, I was wondering how can i change the size of my char? I dun mean the big char or small char. Last time I could edit the file AdditiveSize.ini and change the scale 100 to 50 to make the character smaller. However it doesn't work anymore, so does anyone knows how to change the size now? Thx