Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about macros. . .

Discussion on Question about macros. . . within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I have an idea for a macro that i think will be useful to a lot of epvpers . . . but I'd like to try and make it myself, i could use the experience . . . I was wondering if anyone could direct me to any useful sources for creating a macro.

PS: Will involve being able to see who is near you (Like BJX can see who is near you, and there cords . . .)

Any help will be useful, ty in advance
Old 10/05/2005, 19:39   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by Gamma@Oct 5 2005, 16:23
I have an idea for a macro that i think will be useful to a lot of epvpers . . . but I'd like to try and make it myself, i could use the experience . . . I was wondering if anyone could direct me to any useful sources for creating a macro.

PS: Will involve being able to see who is near you (Like BJX can see who is near you, and there cords . . .)

Any help will be useful, ty in advance
there are some sources @ the forums.
Old 10/05/2005, 20:04   #3

elite*gold: 20
what kind of macro is it you wish to make? does it require pixel scanning/packet reading/memory reading. I can help if I know what it is you're trying to do. PM me if you want.