Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Wow, Check out this deal

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
http://cgi.ebay.com/Conquer-Online-reborn-...1QQcmdZViewItem

That's not bad at all, I was wondering if I should buy it?

It has 4 socket items and 2 suoer drags... I think that alone is worth close to 100$.

Old   #2

Never pay real money on this game.

Old   #3

Just think of the paypallers though, they'd get a big advantage buying that account
Old   #4

wth.. how would you even do that trade..
what if they never give you the items and you've already payed them?

Old   #5

Scammers often operate like this. As there is no actual physical item changing hands either party could scam the other, either by not supplying the items, or claiming the items were not received.

Check the guy's positive/negative record, make sure they have a lot of positive history and you will probably be ok. Be careful however as this is a BIG no no with regard to TQ terms and conditions and it is possible you could lose money and your account as a result, especially if some goody two shoes reports the eBay lot to TQ and they attempt to trace the items.
Old   #6

Foodback is all good. I talked to the guy in Ruby, he's been playing for a year and is quitting. Turns out my friend knows him (I play Ruby) and I know him, he's a good guy.
Old   #7

I don't know if that's worth a $100 though
I heard people bought DOUBLE sockets (non-weapons) for 400-600 bucks, or a full socket 130-125 archer for about $2000
In Dragon server this thing would be worth 25-30kk max
You can't really compare it to the DB prices to the eBay prices and stuff already made in CO.
Old   #8

I think it would be worth it, It's basically 80$ for 4 sockets with 2 super drags, and 20$ for a war rb war.. I'm not gonna buy him though. I made up my mind, lol.
Old   #9

Ive never seen of the character.

Your biggest problem, is that no matter what you do and change on the account to your info, you can never change the original security question. So if he decides to get his account back after you've had it and paid for it, he can get around the password and email and enter his original security question and get the account back. All he has to do is claim it was hacked and the GM's wont doubt him, because he has the security info.

With the comment above about it going against the terms and conditions of TQ, you will ultimately be ******.
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by Unknown_Billy@Oct 4 2005, 03:27
I think it would be worth it, It's basically 80$ for 4 sockets with 2 super drags, and 20$ for a war rb war.. I'm not gonna buy him though. I made up my mind, lol.
Oh, I thought he was selling only the weapon..
Old   #11

I like how he leaves out the biggest parts, such as name, dmg, defence, exact level of reborn, etc. and only shines on about how good his charecter is, when in fact warriors eat ****.

warrior>warrior, 2$

his helmet, armor, and poleaxe are almost completely worthless, seeing as no one uses 2 hands besides waters, or uses warrior items.

the only good points of that account are the necklace and boot, which can be obtained in less than 40m~50m gold.

Besides, it's on an old *** server.. if that were on LIGHTNING on the other hand, that account would be 4k USD
Old   #12

not wrong bobble..he takes about 45 mins to explain wat reflect does..and yet he leaves out wat lvl rb (120+) o btw..this is a hacking forum not account selling..
Old   #13

also shows the guys character name, if TQ find out, since its against ther TOS, that character will get banned, so i wouldnt do it imo.
Old   #14

i think it's a fair price..
but.. like they said : could be a scammer or could be banned before u even could log-in.