Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

FB hack needed

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i have seen a troj in my server with very good fb skills, SO good that i think he is using some aim bot. TO me he is like a taoist, once my ping increased a little, he will "zap" me dead.

What i suspect:

He is able to predict my landing place from the moment i jumped. therefore he is able to hit me. I have seen him using an fb twice to ensure hitting me.

Can some high lvl coders/ hacker come up with an exploit or hack to do this?

Old   #2

elite*gold: 20
there has allready been sone very nice aimbots made but there not posted for public use..Only lvl 2 or higher have access to em..All we can do is wait and see if at some point they put them in regular community forum for us

Old   #3

Im am getting rather tired of people asking for aimbots, please search first in future.
Old   #4

I've heard co2 terminated with the aim bot but their is some invensible dud ein my sevrer putting his fb on my *** everytime i jujmp.

Old   #5

When you jump, you update your position maybe once per second or so as the server doesn't actually track you through the air, it just kinda "teleports" you to where you are going to land as far as it is concerned, plenty of time for an aimbot to nail your "relatively" still ****. Running on the other hand will update your position a lot more often and pose a harder target. This is all ping related tho', a low pinger aimbot will blade your *** into next week no matter how you move, and clever ones that take ping into account and can lead the target will do the same, such aimbots do exist hehe
Old   #6

Pfft

@closed

getting so ****** off with this

Closed Thread