Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Pking Idea

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ok if its possible maybe pk in tg if it was possible to summon guard in tg any way? cuz i remember people used to pk in market with a bug/ but i was thinking that if you could edit your ini folder or something maybe make it so you summon guard in tg then use a fire to fire met or bomb or something some1 (works as long as your attack misses) or use a warrior to dash(you flash but no damage done) to killem cuz i know it works in a house and you cant pk there so maybe you guys, wit hose smart yall are, can figure a way to make it work

PS sry if this was posted before i searched but it gave me a search error or something

Old   #2

euhmz and what do you think ppl would have in there inventories at tg that could be usefull to you??? unless you want just pk points

Old   #3

No guard in TG also no pk in TG. ^^
Old   #4

Also, dont post questions here.

#moved

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by vladi@Oct 1 2005, 01:04
euhmz and what do you think ppl would have in there inventories at tg that could be usefull to you??? unless you want just pk points
u could lvl off killin 120+ chars all day :P
Old   #6

not to mention ******* people off who are high lvl :P but im just posting ideas lol
Old   #7

again..the chance of getting reported and band wud be enormous..wud b good to get revenge tho..
Old   #8

yeah, only way to get away with it, would be if everyone near was afk, you kill someone out side of TG, then kill them in it, revive, then spam chat out then it'll only look like they forgot to hit