Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

aimbot

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hello formus can some1 post a the aimbot ulimatehacker posted its for lvl 2 onli and i cant get it and he wont send me on msn can some1 post it please thankx :cry: bai

Old   #2

Do you really think someone from lvl2 would post it under lvl1 to loose lvl2 access?
I highly doubt that, I think you will have to wait until he makes it fully public.

Old   #3

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Old   #4

elite*gold: 20
How do you become LVl 2 anyway?

I'm not a noob, honestly

Old   #5

i donno alota lvl 2s have alota posts i guess =X or mod make em lvl 2 dont kno but i want this aimbot i went on co with ulimatehacker and he showed me it works really good and its awesome he said he posted it on site but onli got lvl 2 witch sucks cuz i FB alot :P well i just hope some1 post it to all
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by DaRkHackEr@Sep 28 2005, 18:16
i donno alota lvl 2s have alota posts i guess =X or mod make em lvl 2 dont kno but i want this aimbot i went on co with ulimatehacker and he showed me it works really good and its awesome he said he posted it on site but onli got lvl 2 witch sucks cuz i FB alot :P well i just hope some1 post it to all
Get better fb skills, he showed me it also, and well I aint getting it so just practice.
Old   #7

k well ill just wait to c if he posts it for all.. btw can any1 post normal pet.dat i installed the auto guard hit and the guard does not atk ppl i atk and im a pkar so i need my guard ThanKX! and i tryed to search for em couldn't find
Old   #8

No he will not be posting in the lvl1 forums yet, It would seriously upset the balance of conquer.
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by ultimatedestroyer@Sep 28 2005, 19:20
No he will not be posting in the lvl1 forums yet, It would seriously upset the balance of conquer.
Yea I was gonna say I don't even really want it public, keep it to the level 2's who accually make things and not leech. I know a lot of hackers on my server, but they are only noobies who leech.
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by ultimatedestroyer@Sep 28 2005, 19:20
today, i noticed there was a lvl 2 next to the normal public lvl 1 ps:
so, i was wondering.. how can people get into the lvl 2?
Old   #11

Make hacks/bots/macros, get liked and bam you get it.
Old   #12

Quote:
Originally posted by DaRkHackEr@Sep 28 2005, 18:54
k well ill just wait to c if he posts it for all.. btw can any1 post normal pet.dat i installed the auto guard hit and the guard does not atk ppl i atk and im a pkar so i need my guard ThanKX! and i tryed to search for em couldn't find
Old   #13

Received Thanks: 1,308
Quote:
Originally posted by DaRkHackEr@Sep 28 2005, 17:28
hello formus can some1 post a the aimbot ulimatehacker posted its for lvl 2 onli and i cant get it and he wont send me on msn can some1 post it please thankx :cry: bai
sigh, why do you ask others for it, bcus i dont give it too you?
Old   #14

Quote:
Originally posted by ultimatehaker+Sep 28 2005, 23:47--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ultimatehaker @ Sep 28 2005, 23:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--DaRkHackEr@Sep 28 2005, 17:28
sigh, why do you ask others for it, bcus i dont give it too you? [/b][/quote]
[sarcasm]

Haxs plx

[/sarcasm]

You need to be more careful who you show it too... although I also beged you for it... but I never posted&#33;
Old   #15

Err its a little bit harder than that to get into lvl*2 ^^

Closed Thread