Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

register for co2 accounts..

Closed Thread

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
pls... lvl my char in the emerald?
account:
pass:

Edited By UltimateDestroyer

Old   #17

Hey.Dun post your id out here @.@ Also, h2g, you sent GMs all the hacks in order to clear your **** name.What else would you do?

Old   #18

Edited his post.
Old   #19

oh come on that couldn't even be real lol

Old   #20

haiz wat u been up 2, rofl this not the "real" nightslash in co its me Zezly xD Wouldent imagine u 2 be here lol..diddent they ip ban u from co for doin alot of bad sht xD, im already banned so i dont worry abt my "co name" =)
Old   #21

i think if u report all the hacks some people work so hard to make just for your own benefit,u should get an IP ban from this site...i just dont think its fair that one person should wreck it all for the others just for his own benefit.....if only some1 wud tell me his ingame name,i wud definitely go put him on my KOS list (which is a piece of paper taped to my monitor,so i wont forget). who votes we should ban him for tellin the GMs and wrecking other hard work? oh yea,and as for the site...i dont think you can sign up for CO2 anymore unless they re-opened the sign-ups....more likely its a keylogger or another form of spyware or virus. well,thats my 2cents
Old   #22

Quote:
Originally posted by phoenix01134@Oct 3 2005, 01:24
more likely its a keylogger or another form of spyware or virus. well,thats my 2cents
it actually create new accounts for co2 but the question is are they safe? ._.!!
Old   #23

Quote:
Originally posted by nightslash@Oct 2 2005, 07:55
haiz wat u been up 2, rofl this not the "real" nightslash in co its me Zezly xD Wouldent imagine u 2 be here lol..diddent they ip ban u from co for doin alot of bad sht xD, im already banned so i dont worry abt my "co name" =)
i wouldnt be suprised if you leaked some stuff 2 i know the way you work zezly/darksoul/alot of other names
Old   #24

#closed

Closed Thread