Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

copac

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
im looking for the creator of copac (sorry didnt have time to research the author), but, would it be possible for him to include documentation about hooking the dll into the client memoryspace, so that others may be able to bypass the packet encryption, and call functions from their own programs. this could contribute to a large-scale community effort to build a bot or something. if i can figure out how to receive decrypted packets and send encrypted data back to the server, im definately gonna start on something...

Old   #2

Quote:
Originally posted by camo@Sep 27 2005, 03:46
im looking for the creator of copac (sorry didnt have time to research the author), but, would it be possible for him to include documentation about hooking the dll into the client memoryspace, so that others may be able to bypass the packet encryption, and call functions from their own programs. this could contribute to a large-scale community effort to build a bot or something. if i can figure out how to receive decrypted packets and send encrypted data back to the server, im definately gonna start on something...
youll have to make time to research :P

Old   #3

yeah.. well i know its choco now, I didnt feel like trolling around.

Added Comment By UltimateDestroyer: Slightly Moded post, please try not to inform us of what you do in the bathroom..
Old   #4

All that is really needed is to find what confirmation packet bustes the bot, and make it so bot can reply back properly.

Old   #5

well.. why hasnt this been found yet.. if copac retreives all packets by intercepting sendmsg() it should spit out the packet sooner or later. what im proposing is, get a whole bunch of people, get em running copac for 12 hours or whatever seems fair and compare any interesting finds. i will be doing this for myself right now, and i will share any info that i will find.
Old   #6

I'll try to do that some day I got a bunch of free time and nothing else to do. Due to fact you'll need to be there to sift through the ping packets.
Old   #7

id b willing to help..cept copac doesnt work for me anymore and no1 will tell me y >.<
Old   #8

2 days ago I finished the first version of a library called CONetIO which lets you see/modify incoming/outgoing packets, and send packets to the server. (Wanted to release it soon)

I was also planning a function called SendToClient so you could emulate server -> client traffic too but I might release it without it until I found a way to "send" packets from server to client using hooking.

It&#39;s pretty simple to use, you just include the .h and .lib file to your .dll to be injected, call the Hook() function and specify a function which will be called whenever there is a packet sent to server/client.

I also started reversing packets, fully reversed 7 of them now.
When I reversed the warehouse/storekeeper/movement packets I can write a pretty neat bot.
If someone wants the CONetIO library just drop me a PM, don&#39;t want to post it here so that newbies don&#39;t get confused.
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by chocoman4k@Sep 27 2005, 16:51
2 days ago I finished the first version of a library called CONetIO which lets you see/modify incoming/outgoing packets, and send packets to the server. (Wanted to release it soon)

I was also planning a function called SendToClient so you could emulate server -> client traffic too but I might release it without it until I found a way to "send" packets from server to client using hooking.

It&#39;s pretty simple to use, you just include the .h and .lib file to your .dll to be injected, call the Hook() function and specify a function which will be called whenever there is a packet sent to server/client.

I also started reversing packets, fully reversed 7 of them now.
When I reversed the warehouse/storekeeper/movement packets I can write a pretty neat bot.
If someone wants the CONetIO library just drop me a PM, don&#39;t want to post it here so that newbies don&#39;t get confused.
boot linux and use nemesis to use a raw socket and you can simulate server to client.

I would do it but my laptop refuese to boot into it

im saving fora new laptop so untill then...

If someone wants to try this

Get Knoppix STD (no not sexually transmited desease)

or Ubuntu... either one is good, knoppix is good for this though.

And if you dont know how to use linux ignor this and dont pm me asking how.

You either know it or you dont :P

Linux = no noobs
Old   #10

My laptop doesn&#39;t work with linux... gay touch mouse pad and no where to plugin a mouse on it. Otherwise I&#39;d try
Old   #11

Spoofing packets is pretty easy, the problem is not touching the encryption context.
Linux wouldn&#39;t help here a lot as we are running Conquer Online on windows :P
I actually found a way to do it already but I am looking for a smaller, more stable/reliable one.
Old   #12

sounds good man... i also have an idea for amateur programmers who are interested in this, but aren&#39;t knowledgebable with dll injection or the like. if you wish, you could add an option for copac to automatically log packets into a plaintext ascii file. and for sending data back to the server, have it read a specific file, and simply send everything in it (assuming of course the packet is valid with your own error checking), like an outgoing buffer. once everything is sent, simply truncate the file to 0 lenght, or just delete it. we could see some interesting stuff popping up. by this i mean, that people who know other languages, autoit for example, i know theres alot of autoit coders here, and by no means am i being prejudice, but most likely 90% of em are able to write simpler code by reading files, than by parsing sockets or injecting dlls. this is a very simple feature that could expand our knowledge of the co protocol exponentially.
Old   #13

THis is kinda off topic, but I got my C++ book here today and it doen&#39;t suggest any C++ comilers to use. I&#39;ve been searching and found a few, tested one and it just seems to like to bug up a lot on a very basic hello world script. Can anyone suggest a compiler or tell me how to work this one? Maybe I am doing something wrong I&#39;m not to use. I have Open Watcom C/C++ Compiler now.
Old   #14

im not a c/c++ man myself, but when i used to write small apps with it, i used the borland compiler.
Old   #15

Most crackers I know use Microsoft&copy; Visual C++™ 6 for their cracks, hacks and tools.
You can also nicely code with Microsoft&copy; Visual Studio™ .net 2003/2005, but most hack source codes are written for v6.

If you just need a low weight, opensource/freeware compiler I would use gcc. (Try MinGW).