Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 23:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Today has proven what needs to happen...

Closed Thread

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by BadBoY_AC+Oct 3 2005, 19:59--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BadBoY_AC @ Oct 3 2005, 19:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Hojo@Sep 27 2005, 05:05
Mods = GM&#39;s

hahaha

No ill help in whatever way posible, plus I would love to be a GM
oh yea... a gm robe for us... [/b][/quote]
Oh but of corse&#33;

I mean, all the work me an you do...I mean, jeez&#33;

If were not gm there is no ***

Old   #47

Sweet can&#39;t wait to play it :P we should make a urber strong server where everyone kickass and a server to actually train with cause i mean i&#39;d like to be powerful in a hour or so instead of spending my whole life on it.
I WANT A GM ROBE :P

Old   #48

Yeah thats right you and badboy do all the work..
Old   #49

hmm i think this wud b cooler if u kept it with the same drop rate i mean who wud buy +1s for so much wen u can go and hunt a full inv of them in 1 night?

Old   #50

Quote:
Originally posted by Saxasolt@Oct 3 2005, 23:51
hmm i think this wud b cooler if u kept it with the same drop rate i mean who wud buy +1s for so much wen u can go and hunt a full inv of them in 1 night?
I&#39;m sure when a working one is made more then 1 private server will exist. I personally will play on 1 with high drops, that is mainly pvp. I&#39;m sure there will be plenty with normal drops and all.
Old   #51

Quote:
Originally posted by MrTeenie+Oct 3 2005, 23:54--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MrTeenie @ Oct 3 2005, 23:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Saxasolt@Oct 3 2005, 23:51
I&#39;m sure when a working one is made more then 1 private server will exist. I personally will play on 1 with high drops, that is mainly pvp. I&#39;m sure there will be plenty with normal drops and all. [/b][/quote]
Like my server?

My server only Soscketed Items, ref or better or +1s drop. So far I&#39;ve only got socketed weps but thats all.

Moon box tokens and lab tockens drop alot more frequently, and i made Artistan winds rates alot higher almost 100%
Old   #52

Quote:
Originally posted by Xixxo+Oct 4 2005, 00:13--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Xixxo @ Oct 4 2005, 00:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by [email protected] 3 2005, 23:54
<!--QuoteBegin--Saxasolt
Quote:
@Oct 3 2005, 23:51

I&#39;m sure when a working one is made more then 1 private server will exist. I personally will play on 1 with high drops, that is mainly pvp. I&#39;m sure there will be plenty with normal drops and all.
Like my server?

My server only Soscketed Items, ref or better or +1s drop. So far I&#39;ve only got socketed weps but thats all.

Moon box tokens and lab tockens drop alot more frequently, and i made Artistan winds rates alot higher almost 100% [/b][/quote]
if you got a server tell me the ip and it&#39;ll prove it, otherwise anyone with the name Xixxo is a dumbass **** tard. Sorry for cursing on epvp but that is how I feel about Xixxo dumbass trying to ruine my rep on co forums.
Old   #53

hmmm that wold be great lol,tell me when u r done

Imagine all +9 sup 2 sock with sup drg,troj into troj

ot +9 troj into troj all 2 sock sup with sup pure and sad gems

it would be great,pls make a new post when it would be done ty
Old   #54

Quote:
Originally posted by Xixxo+Oct 4 2005, 00:13--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Xixxo @ Oct 4 2005, 00:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
<!--QuoteBegin--Saxasolt
Quote:

Like my server?

Moon box tokens and lab tockens drop alot more frequently, and i made Artistan winds rates alot higher almost 100% [/b][/quote]
I smell bullshit
Old   #55

Quote:
Originally posted by MrTeenie+Oct 4 2005, 00:17--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MrTeenie @ Oct 4 2005, 00:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by [email protected] 4 2005, 00:13
Quote:
<!--QuoteBegin--Saxasolt
Quote:
Quote:

Like my server?

Moon box tokens and lab tockens drop alot more frequently, and i made Artistan winds rates alot higher almost 100%
if you got a server tell me the ip and it&#39;ll prove it, otherwise anyone with the name Xixxo is a dumbass fuck tard. Sorry for cursing on epvp but that is how I feel about Xixxo dumbass trying to ruine my rep on co forums. [/b][/quote]
I&#39;m not Xixxo, I just used this name to get him in trouble.

and my sevrer will be running tonight, think you will be on in 6-7 hours? or about 11 co server time?
Old   #56

how about you just toss it up now, or send me it and I&#39;ll see it.
Old   #57

Im gonna put my 2 cents in as my first post and say, step up, or admit your bs cause now every1 is gonna be ****** if your not being real
Old   #58

Anyone can post here saying "I got a server running" but it&#39;s always the same old story.
"I&#39;m only letting a few people in", and "only close friends are playing on it" etc.. Which is the exact opposite to how someone with a PS would probably behave. Heck, I could post here saying I was King of England, but without offering any kind of proof and saying "Only close friends can come see my crown and palace" exactly how much credibility do you think it would have. I also find it hard to believe that a fully functional server emulator has been completed or maybe the original CO server software has been hacked out of the CO servers without any kind of information about it surfacing anywhere.

I&#39;d be the first to admit I&#39;m wrong if this guy posts a web site or IP address+Server name to a working system, but somehow I don;t think he is going to.

Any of you interested in looking at a realistic private server project, PM me for the web site address. This one at least has something solid to look at even if it&#39;s only at a VERY early stage.

Oh, btw, I have Shergar in my basement, Elvis lives next door to me and I have magical powers like Samantha in bewitched.
Old   #59

private servers are fun&#33; All we can do is only summon people models named monsters and it is fun&#33; Well also teleport to different town. Well yea PM me or Qamera, we are talking about same server I&#39;m sure. Just so you know this is a server with no NPC&#39;s or real monsters so don&#39;t go saying it doesn&#39;t work, because it is being worked on and the admin is doing a great job.
Old   #60

Closed Thread