Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Account Hackers

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi Guys i need help - Sorry to post here but you guys are soo good i figure you may be able to help. My friend got hacked twice - the hacker speaks and says he is using an exploitation on the server, i dunno what this means maybe one of you do and know how to counter it if there is a way. Any help will be greatly appriciated. He can change his pass so fast even when my friend changes his pass on another computer, so i dont think its keylogger.

Old   #2

Does he share accounts? Or does he download hacks that claim to have stuff like "free dbs, mets, gold"? Keylogger..Dunno just my idea..

99 percent of "hackers" do those..

Old   #3

Maybe he guess your account info or something there's some stupid ppl out there.
Old   #4

No one guesses account info, most probably he is sharing details with someone and they stabbed them in the back.

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by ultimatedestroyer@Sep 27 2005, 01:11
No one guesses account info.
I tried ^_^ Chose a random guy with good gears, put his account id, get the password using his id number and secret answer. His account id is usually his character name ^_^ Hmm but the hard part is at the id number and secret answer. Though some id numbers and secret questions are real easy to guess. So I guess there is no stopping them once they get to know your id number and secret answer. Unless u create another account and make your id number and answer very hard to guess.
Old   #6

That really doesnt happen....think about what you just said, they need to, "guess" the Id number/secret answer, then you assume also that hes account is his character name lol, it all contains too many, "buts" and, "what if's" This never really happens and never will..
Old   #7

assume his login is char name, and brute force the pw...

really not that difficult...it's happened to me (making my CO forum name same as login = BAD idea -.-)
Old   #8

Everyone I know, and I must have accsess to over 25 accounts, no one has ever made his character name the same as his login..
Old   #9

Hehehe well some ppl can be real stupid. Thing is you create the account id first and most ppl tend to use the will-be-name of their character as their account id^_^ In my server, most high lvls got their account id as their char names. Too bad i cant guess their id number(could be driver license or whatever) and secret answer(how on earth will i know his great grandfather&#39;s name >.<)
Old   #10

> unfortunatly when i made my Co char...didn&#39;t know that i&#39;ll be reborn lvl 95 fire tao...and put my login name same as the char&#39;s name, BUT, I HAVE NO IDEEA WHAT THE ID nr is, because i put a random number. I even told a guy who was trying to hack me the secret question and the answer and he had no luck. In the same time...a friend of mine gets hacked in 2 min when he was online.( got dc/d) and with him another 4 guys in 2 weeks. The fact is that i know who the hacker is, and he couldn&#39;t hacked them without the GM&#39;s help. i&#39;m from tiger, so the GM is sheery. Sheery banned this guy, the hacker, and after 2 days, the guy is back online without his super +3 sok 2 club, and after another 4 days, this guy is full super with sok boots. WTF&#33;&#33;&#33; ps:
Old   #11

brute forcing or backdoor trojan
Old   #12

Peach or Hahi, care to share your bruteforce download sites?

Mine is old and I havent used in years, I am looking for a new, easy and up to date one.
Old   #13

i duno if its old but its powerful
Old   #14

Well...gona post it? o.0
Old   #15

peach, please post it peez peez peez&#33;

@ ULTIMATE DESTROYER what is the site for your old one?

Closed Thread