Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Fb hack

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i have the best idea as i know whats going on in conquer while u jump its an animation truelly u dont jump it just looks better if u do really u teleport to the coardinates clicked so if we can somewhow edit the files to show the jump animation off walla we will have the person being shown teleporting not jumping it will look stupid but u will be a **** good fber lol

Old   #2

"BumB"

Old   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,252
whats the use of that? it wont do any difference, just delete the effect. and when you jump you wont see your self until you land.
Old   #4

If you replace the jump animation with something else, such as the normal standing animation, it might work. I have no way of actually doing this so I don't know.

Old   #5

It sounds like quite a good idea.
Old   #6

Hate to say it but this has been spoken about before in atleast 2 other threads so SEARCH BEFORE YOU POST!

Ive noticed a big increase of spamm these days, maybe mods should start DELETING spam threads rather than closing them.
Old   #7

sorry hojo i looked and there was nothing just some guys talking about crappy dust effects....instead of dissing my idea atleast think about what i said its acctually good idea if u can get it it to work
Old   #8

and acctually i used to be on elitepvpers everyday but forgot my account pass and name and i had over 650 posts so hojo i dont spam ive been away for a while....
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by stupoty@Sep 25 2005, 09:14
and acctually i used to be on elitepvpers everyday but forgot my account pass and name and i had over 650 posts so hojo i dont spam ive been away for a while....
well, for someone who would have 650 posts your either a big spammer or a liar. No offense, considering you just made a double post ^^^^ and also, that yes this has been talked about and you didnt see. Yes its a good idea but its not exactly yours. And to be honest I dont belive you had another acct.
Old   #10

ye well beilve what u like concidering i only got back on elite pvpers like what 7 days ago and already i started posting and im at 42 and all of its true cause it **** works for me telll me that one hojo and try to be nicer to people then people will acctuaLLY like u
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by stupoty@Sep 25 2005, 09:28
ye well beilve what u like concidering i only got back on elite pvpers like what 7 days ago and already i started posting and im at 42 and all of its true cause it **** works for me telll me that one hojo and try to be nicer to people then people will acctuaLLY like u
well, post count has nothing to do with how smart you are or whatever you were implying.

And what was your previous member name, why did you leave?

Im curious...
Old   #12

haha not to mention hes bumped about a billion old posts now and he hasnt really helped once..o and i tried this jus then..good waste of 3 dbs( eli 2 soc lvl 15 blade(newly rbed), eli 2 soc club(also newly rbed) and a random eli lvl 50 hammer
Old   #13

well u didnt do it right it seems to work on saphire for every won of my freind that ive told it to either that or u are talking BS
Old   #14

Quote:
Originally posted by stupoty@Sep 25 2005, 10:57
well u didnt do it right it seems to work on saphire for every won of my freind that ive told it to either that or u are talking BS
dont say hes talking BS, maybe you just got lucky...
Old   #15

Ok guys thats enough!!!

Stop the flaming in this thread, go back on topic or start pming eachother, this is NOT professional!