Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 17:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Christmas Prizes Glitch

Discussion on Christmas Prizes Glitch within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Christmas Prizes Glitch

i've found that TQ made prize for ppls who stay online from 4-7 hours or even higher :- 1st - ppls from 4-7 hours gain 1 chance only 2 win cashes or praying stoneZ or Db or exp potions ,uni gears
2nd - ppls higher than 7 hours have 2 chances 2 win any of these itemz ..i found a nice Glitch can bring u tons of these itemz ..which is :

if ur acc is online for over than 7 hours u can get 2 prizes but what about if u got multiclient ..with it u can open many chars and let them online for over 7 Hours and go to site and log with ur accs and when they check that ur accs r online for 7 hours u get prizes .......

exp:-
i left 7 chars online for over 7 hours each ..each acc can do 2 chances so u will get 7 x 2 = 14 Prize ; ) and if u r lucky u can get db Wooooooooot
Old 01/08/2010, 00:34   #2

elite*gold: 0
Not a glitch actually, just "an easy way around it" .

They should make so it can be only 1 char / ip that can get the prize for being online for more then 7 hours, like the first char logged gets the timer, the other one doesn't and so on.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]Changing prizes PKT, LW and FW
07/31/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
How do I change the prize of PKT, LW and FW? Thanks Regards, Corey
CrossFire Christmas Map Glitch!
05/19/2010 - CrossFire - 18 Replies
Hallo Leute , Wie versprochen ist hier nun das Video , wie man in der Christmas Map glitcht. Wie es geht kann man glaube ich dem Video entnehmen. :awesome: Hay Guys , As promised, here is now the video, how to glitch in the Christmas map. How you can do it , I think you can see the video.
Christmas Prizes Glitch
01/10/2010 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 9 Replies
i've found that TQ made prize for ppls who stay online from 4-7 hours or even higher :- 1st - ppls from 4-7 hours gain 1 chance only 2 win cashes or praying stoneZ or Db or exp potions ,uni gears 2nd - ppls higher than 7 hours have 2 chances 2 win any of these itemz ..i found a nice Glitch can bring u tons of these itemz ..which is : if ur acc is online for over than 7 hours u can get 2 prizes but what about if u got multiclient ..with it u can open many chars and let...
Prizes drop
03/20/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
I havent been playing yesterday (19.03.08) when TQ released their new patch, n today, one day l8er, I was searching for items on market and all the prizes went down, for instance: db 40-> 30kk I am playing on server Freedom and i dun really know what's goin on, maybe You are able to help, thanks.