Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Just a Few Idea's

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(Idea 1)
Well I'm surpised that there has been heaps of sucess with CO packets ect, and someone hasnt started anything to do with Private Servers, I know conquer online is a very popular game can tell by the ammount of server they have, and always adding.
And i hope soon that people will start work on a Private Server hahaha.

(Idea 2)
Why not in the lines of finding Rare items Eg Ref (hahaha),Uni's, Eli, Sup and +1's ect, design a packeting program that when u pick up an item and it goes into stash it searchs it and reads the quility of the item, then places one of those annoying msg's in the center of your Screen "you have found a +1/UNI/SUPER ect".

Hope you like them, lol don't flame me hahaha, just thought of some things that would maybe help some use to people that are smart and having nothing to do, or havnt thought of this before :P

Old   #2

this has been discussed many times, please read like EVERYTHING in co THEN you can post about your ideas ^^(not flaming)

Old   #3

Not really, the private server has but no one has felt like doing all the work. I really like the second idea, would think it is possible and would love it. Maybe something that comes across GM message that Says Congraulations you have found a +1 DragonBlade or something.
Old   #4

This has been discussed before, look in the thread "Item Alarm" or something like that...

Old   #5

Hmmm, these ideas are still kind of unique, good work, but the second idea would take abit of time to make..with much point?