Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 03:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Reborn Troj Stat Allocation Bug

Discussion on Reborn Troj Stat Allocation Bug within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

read down a little bit and some guy refers to a bug allowing trojans to have lot more hp, does anyone know how to get that much hp?
Old 09/20/2005, 14:20   #2

hmm i dont think u read it right..wat it is..is a suggestion to how conquer shud work....and the way hes imagining that is bcuz hes thinkings he is lvl 99999 and has 29997 stat points to distribute
Old 09/20/2005, 14:48   #3

tried sending extra packets to stats point but it says..

[Cheat]u do not have enuf points
Old 09/20/2005, 14:50   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by Peach@Sep 20 2005, 14:48
tried sending extra packets to stats point but it says..

[Cheat]u do not have enuf points
yep..packets r starting to seem pointless in this game..gotta give tq credit for that..even tho ther lazy everywhere else
Old 09/21/2005, 04:57   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by neogohan1@Sep 20 2005, 13:30

read down a little bit and some guy refers to a bug allowing trojans to have lot more hp, does anyone know how to get that much hp?
well, try this... i've done it myself...... get u'r weapons on an everything, then get a db and rellocate u'r points....... put nothing on streangth and put it all on stamina or as u decire.... with teh extra points that u get from strength u get more health.... the only catch is that u cant repair since u cant take off u'r weapon, but since now u coudl repair without taking off u'r weapon...... u get more hp without the hassle.... lol..... this is proven, some people call it " Fixing u'r stats for guild wars " lol.... so thats wat teh guy means by that.....

hope that helps

Similar Threads Similar Threads
2nd Reborn ninja best attribute allocation for pking and general advice
07/12/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 14 Replies
What is the best attribute allocation is for a ninja (130) --> ninja (130) --> ninja (120 ) would be? should i get the required amount of agility and then spam strength for damage or what? or spam vitality for health? Also looking for tips on gear, equip bonuses and just anything to get a rookie off the ground and into the pk'ing world of Co. all opinions are valued. Thanks.
S>2nd Reborn Water-Troj-Archer Only $70
08/08/2009 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 3 Replies
110 water - 120 trojan - 105 archer on Gem world - Ruby So Sick of this game so I am selling my character.... comes with super fan (bound) +4, Elite tower (bound) +3, Super Necky (bound) +2. Will take $70 paypal... have full information. PM if interested.
S> Reborn Troj - 130 - war 131 - Troj 124 for runescape
01/15/2009 - Runescape - 3 Replies
Hello everyone im selling a reborn trojan troj-war-troj the account has full gear Super +4 2 sock sdg/sdg -1 damagae armor and the rest is full super 1 sock all have sdgs and +4-5. here is a picture of the equips i will post more pictures if requested only trading for runescape. http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/7245/itemsjn3. png ( the club and blade arnt glowing because i was in tc when taking pciture and there was a lot of lag =/) Thank you ~ pled ~
S>char reborn troj to troj lvl 116
01/20/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
S>char reborn troj to troj lvl 116 w/ all item.... my>+3 super club 2soc w/ two super dragon and +2super sword 2soc w/ normal rainbow.......+4super club 2soc w/ two refined dragon....+3 super armor 1soc w/ super dragon.....+2 super dex ring.....+1 super necklace.....+4 super coronet
S>char reborn troj to troj lvl 116 w/ all item
01/17/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
S>char reborn troj to troj lvl 116 w/ all item +4 super club 2soc w/ refined drago.....and.....+3super club 2soc w/ two super dragon.....and.....+2super sword 2soc w/ normal rainbow.....and....+3 super armor 1soc w/ super dragon....+2super dex ring......+4 super coronet.....+1 super necklace......msg me in this e-mail [email protected]