Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 08:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

ok last night i was thinking about this...

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ok ok...i was thinking...maybe there is a way to kind of trick the server into thinking that a monster dropped a good item...elite+1,met,db....so on...is there any way to maybe block the servers packets and make ur own...or will that not work?...or...is there any way to maybe tell the server that monsters drop like 5k gold...(i heard that can be done...but if its too high the server realizes and fixes it)so...maybe sumthing here can work...sorry if i sounds stupid...thnx

(i wouldnt ask questions if i knew the answer)

Old   #2

Quote:
Originally posted by SkyyDragon@Sep 20 2005, 15:50
ok ok...i was thinking...maybe there is a way to kind of trick the server into thinking that a monster dropped a good item...elite+1,met,db....so on...is there any way to maybe block the servers packets and make ur own...or will that not work?...or...is there any way to maybe tell the server that monsters drop like 5k gold...(i heard that can be done...but if its too high the server realizes and fixes it)so...maybe sumthing here can work...sorry if i sounds stupid...thnx

(i wouldnt ask questions if i knew the answer)
Making the server think monster dropped a +1 etc: Doesn't work. Reason: There is no way to tell the server "hey give me a +1 at coord x,y".

>> maybe block the servers packets and make ur own
This will be client side only. This means you will see the item in your inventory but it will still remain normal. If you reconnect the item will turn normal again.

There is no way to tell the server that monster dropped 5k gold, see above.

Old   #3

dam..ok thnx...